Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change about Stupid Love?

boneknuckleskin

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I have a MTN tattoo, too :diane: 

I have the "I won't give up on my life" lyric tattooed on my left forearm. 

I have Marry the Night written vertically in the back of my arm in the Joanne font

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I’m fine with the one we have as the radio edit. Maybe have a standard one that’s like 30-45 seconds longer? Extended dance break in the middle or end or something? Or maybe even something else that happens with that prechorus

MorganMak

I agree it needs the verse of the chorus repeated once more right after it ends, to fill that empty part. I think it could be like that at still not be repetitive

Miracle

Add a key change and lyrics for the last chorus (more ad-libs and a line or two) and more drama to the bridge

ShayCristoforo

I wouldn’t change anything except for lyrics. I don’t mind the lyrics but I’d make them a bit more playful and poetic and obscure like some of her other songs.

It’s a weird song in some parts, but I love that. I can’t believe the ppl saying that SL sounds too weird or strange. ITS LADY GAGA LOOL 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, FoxyLady said:

it's not even the final version  so  it needs a lot of changes. Especially the lyrics, they are atrocious. 

How do we know it’s not the final?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

boneknuckleskin
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

How do we know it’s not the final?

I don’t think it is the final and I hope it isn’t the final, but part of me is worried it is :derpga:

yASSsss

-Add a proper chorus with lyrics

-Add some more lyrics

-Change the bridge 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

March34th

I wish it was longer. Or at least I'm hoping there will be a longer version. Maybe this is the single edit.

I like songs that are 4+ minutes long unless they're stylistically supposed to be short

MelbHawker

I've only heard the song a few times because it doesn't have much in it to pull me back to it apart from the 'Freak Out' / 'Look At Me' parts (I think they're amazing/euphoric). The verses are cute. The 'chorus' is non-existent. It's basically a dance break that lasts a few seconds - uninspiring. Like sis you have a VOICE and have written some of the best choruses in Pop History and you've given in to that awful, awful trend of sacrificing it for music (that honestly could've been in the song WITH a chorus).

I dunno... I kinda hope that it isn't the final version (but for her to address it confirms it is!). It's a fun song aside of my criticisms lol, I hope the GP eats it up. 

Archived