• Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Rina said:

YOU SHUT UP F A G

Oooo daddy I’m scared :smh:

luna’s advocate

GAGAVAGINA
18 minutes ago, Rina said:

Dua Lipa is a more interesting pop star than Gaga nowadays. Who would’ve thought?

It isn t that hard.. We Don t know nothing about new gaga music

not Chromatica

When someone made a 'The last thing you ate' thread or whatever I said @$$ and got a WP within minutes... Meanwhile this has been going on for HOURS.

gagzus

Came here to say that wasn’t this pushed back to next Friday because they wanted Gaga to release this week? (It was originally gonna come out today according to rumours/leaks).

i could be mistaken though

Luna Lovegood
4 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

When someone made a 'The last thing you ate' thread or whatever I said @$$ and got a WP within minutes... Meanwhile this has been going on for HOURS.

And all mods are asleep because most of them from the US.. we need mods from all over the world so they can keep an eye on this website 24/7. Consider this @Admin

luna’s advocate

3 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

hours? really?

Well, if SL was out, the mods would be here to stop the mess :oops: it's fun because the trolls think they'll stop something, or make us weaker or whatever, but the last person who shared pics like that on GGD was visited by the police for posting this in front of many kids :staymad:

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

And all mods are asleep because most of them from the US.. we need mods from all over the world so they can keep an eye on this website 24/7. Consider this @Admin

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

hours? really?

Well, if SL was out, the mods would be here to stop the mess :oops: it's fun because the trolls think they'll stop something, or make us weaker or whatever, but the last person who shared pics like that on GGD was visited by the police for posting this in front of many kids :staymad:

If SL were out we all know damn well the mods WOULDN'T be here, they'd be bopping their bussies to it, sending it to friends and having a kiki. Come the think of it, I think the bot in question would be doing the same as well and wouldn't be able to post this sick sh!t.

ItWasntLaauv

I’m honestly gonna be ill wtf

OT: Dua you’re doing amazing sweetie, can’t wait to listen!! :bradley:

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, Varys said:

giphy.gif

OT:Yaaaaaaaaaaassss Dua she is becoming one of my favs

OH THANK GOD

noisullitcefrep

I'm really excited for it though

Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia are such BOPS! Her new record is easily one of my most anticipated albums 2020 (LG6 is shaking)

Archived