💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga please let Frankensteined happen .

BetrayedSTAN

Do u want Frankenstein to be on lg6 ?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Do u want Frankenstein to be on LG6 ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, darkpaw said:

Only if it sounds like this:

"Oh, I could think about the soul I used to be. But it's a waste, because our time is precious."

"Turned off the lights, but my aura (:ally:)was bright. Breathe in all the chemicals, reborn again."

"Made my escape, broke the windows of fate. No longer an animal, take my hand."

"Blame it on the doctor, he went and took a bite of my heart, but it brought me to life."

"Shot the system, twisted every rhythm, now I'm living a crime."

The fact that this song was made just to troll monsters yet it still brought some pretty good lyrics. Monsters are something else. I'm actually subscribed to Nico Collins (the guy behind this) on Youtube. He's a really good pop songwriter (just ignore that Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa mess tho).

It has clever lyrics, lots of hooks, OOOHHHH's, nonsense words(like the rah rah, fake german, etc), is danceable, and most importantly for chart success, its RELATABLE to the gp, about putting yourself back together after a breakup. It would dominate worldwide.

DestructiveLover
1 hour ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

It sounds a little bit like this 

Wait. Is it just me or does this low key sound SO much like the one HL commercial.  It was either the leg kicking one with the horrible contour job, or the one that got released right around the same time on Instagram.  Is it possible it’s a reworked instrumental for a new version??

2 hours ago, Jessicaaa said:

It has clever lyrics, lots of hooks, OOOHHHH's, nonsense words(like the rah rah, fake german, etc), is danceable, and most importantly for chart success, its RELATABLE to the gp, about putting yourself back together after a breakup. It would dominate worldwide.

mood GIF

RickMonster98

RedOne in this recent video says "Let's see if it comes out or not"

maybe it's just random, but what if it ends up in Chromatica? :enigma::ladyhaha:

TINDER

God there are 20 songs on CHROMATICA, please Frankenstein'd be one!!!!! Be it a deluxe track just be there!!!

I am tinder

Ally Campana

Heard a snippet wayyy back before LG5 (aka Joanne) and yes it was amazing but let's be real. It's never coming out. Stop dreaming and making yourself disappointed.

Does it matter? Damage is done

RickMonster98
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Heard a snippet wayyy back before LG5 (aka Joanne) and yes it was amazing but let's be real. It's never coming out. Stop dreaming and making yourself disappointed.

lyrically it could match the whole Chromatica concept i think (putting your pieces back together = healing process)

she sang a snippet of the song to fans in late 2017, so way after joanne 

i believe there is a very small possibility for us to have it :giveup:

Spoiler

:enigma:

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

lyrically it could match the whole Chromatica concept i think (putting your pieces back together = healing process)

she sang a snippet of the song to fans in late 2017, so way after joanne 

i believe there is a very small possibility for us to have it :giveup:

Reveal hidden contents

:enigma:

That's wishful thinking dear. It's too late now. Knowing how quickly she evolves, it's just not realistic.

Does it matter? Damage is done

BetrayedSTAN
25 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

RedOne in this recent video says "Let's see if it comes out or not"

maybe it's just random, but what if it ends up in Chromatica? :enigma::ladyhaha:

The interviewer is my friend and he's a little monster and i'm the one who asked him to ask redone about Frankensteined. 

ladygagafan1234
On 1/24/2020 at 2:01 AM, Erich Johnson said:

Based on SL Dark Bops didn't match with lg6

It could have anything... :green: did you see the black tribe in SL video?

BetrayedSTAN
21 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Let us dream .. 

I still have a strong faith that this song will get leaked someday 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:25 PM, Jessicaaa said:

But like- literally all i need rn.

Archived