šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga Net Worth Increased By $20 Million In 2019 (Now $320M)

Economy

Featured Posts

Miracle
26 minutes ago, Economy said:

Let's calculate her tax bill under Bernie's wealth plan :selena:

Ā 

$32M to $50M @ 1% = $180,000

$50M to $250M @2% = $4M

$250M to $320M @3%= $2.1M

Ā 

Total $6.28MĀ :vegas:

Still lots of money left so great

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
8 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

She would only have 313M left after, poor her
If I were president I would tax her at least 200M idgaf, nobody needs 320MĀ :sweat:

How did u come up with the $200M figure?

Ā 

U would tax that in one year? Or over time? Or how?

DeanWinchester
27 minutes ago, weed said:

ummmm it should be almostĀ $500M by now but still cuteĀ :enigma:

Ā 

26 minutes ago, Melissa Vandella said:

but... how is it possible? she is around 300M since ages. Where are the money she earned with JWT, ASIB and Enigma?

Ā 

26 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Right, I'm honestly shocked after the success of ASIB and Enigma...

Ā 

23 minutes ago, weed said:

not to mention Haus Labs, Kylie is a billionaire from makeup so Gaga must have some cute checks coming in

Queen of notĀ wantingĀ the tax collectors on ha doorstep

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't know why ppl keep bringing up Haus labs :air:

Ā 

It only went public a few months ago... It's reasonable to assume she spent more investing in it to get it going than its made back so far and what the company is worth so far... Big investments don't pay off that quickly

Ā 

Haus labs if anything probably had a negative impact on her net worth in 2019 not a positive one

I know that but I still added it in there lol

Defmix100
24 minutes ago, Akiki said:

I'll just add a word:

paris hilton GIF by Kim Petras

Ā 

And for the uneducated. Net worth doesn't mean money in the bank. It's how much her businesses are worth. Houses, cars, Haus Labs. Even the chickens have a price tag.Ā 

had* :bradley:

@Chickens in Malibu

LIKELADYAGAGA
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't know why ppl keep bringing up Haus labs :air:

Ā 

It only went public a few months ago... It's reasonable to assume she spent more investing in it to get it going than its made back so far and what the company is worth so far... Big investments don't pay off that quickly

Ā 

Haus labs if anything probably had a negative impact on her net worth in 2019 not a positive one

She also took on investors to launch the company so I'm guessing she doesn't own 100% of it either.

Economy
Just now, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

She also took on investors to launch the company so I'm guessing she doesn't own 100% of it either.

I didnt know she had investors but I assumed she did anyway (in most cases they do with bigger startups)

Ā 

Either way I suspect she spent more getting it going (whatever her share was) than she's made back so far. Again big entrepreneur investments take time to pay off

Ā 

So for those who expected her networth to be higher already because of Haus labs, it just proves to me how little some on this site know about business or economics :toofunny:

Ā 

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Economy said:

How did u come up with the $200M figure?

Ā 

U would tax that in one year? Or over time? Or how?

Oh I was telling that as more of a joke than something serious with serious thoughts put into itĀ :blush:

But I think that 6.8M is nothing when you own 320M, considering that the average person makes 2M during their whole life. Which is why I would not hesitate to tax an astronomic amount of money to rich people.

Their fortune could definitely be more useful than adding more unnecessary luxury to their life or rotting on their bank account for nothing.

I read an article recently about how the fortune of the 500 wealthiest people on Earth increased by 25% to 5.9trillion dollars in 2019. Another article I read said it would "only" take 300billion dollars to save the Earth from global warming.
Simple maths and you can already save the planet but nobody is forcing them to donate and they don't do it themselves which is why taxing them huge amounts of money is actually a good solution to many many problems.

25 minutes ago, Melissa Vandella said:

Bradley's net worth: $100 Million

I think he will have more income this year than Gaga as a Joker producer and the lead role in Nightmare Alley.

Economy
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Oh I was telling that as more of a joke than something serious with serious thoughts put into itĀ :blush:

But I think that 6.8M is nothing when you own 320M, considering that the average person makes 2M during their whole life. Which is why I would not hesitate to tax an astronomic amount of money to rich people.

Their fortune could definitely be more useful than adding more unnecessary luxury to their life or rotting on their bank account for nothing.

I read an article recently about how the fortune of the 500 wealthiest people on Earth increased by 25% to 5.9trillion dollars in 2019. Another article I read said it would "only" take 300billion dollars to save the Earth from global warming.
Simple maths and you can already save the planet but nobody is forcing them to donate and they don't do it themselves which is why taxing them huge amounts of money is actually a good solution to many many problems.

Agreed. The rich need to pay more. Tho I have some reservations on wealth tax (I prefer capital gains tax hikes I think they have less potential side effects or backfiring) but I agree with the general direction

Ā 

And $300 Billion? I have a very hard time believing that... The scope of emissions come from many many sources :huh:

I thought the raise would be higher cause Haus Labs

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, weed said:

I honestly can't see her spending more than one or two million last year unless she's made massive purchases unknown to usĀ :hor:

She bought stupid love for 150 million and leakedĀ it...Ā :firega:

16 minutes ago, Economy said:

Agreed. The rich need to pay more. Tho I have some reservations on wealth tax (I prefer capital gains tax hikes I think they have less potential side effects or backfiring) but I agree with the general direction

Ā 

And $300 Billion? I have a very hard time believing that... The scope of emissions come from many many sources :huh:

If you search for "un scientist 300 billion" on google you'll find articles about it. But it's actually $300 billion to pause global warming for 20 years, my bad. Still that's a great starting point

LIKELADYAGAGA
36 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

If you search for "un scientist 300 billion" on google you'll find articles about it. But it's actually $300 billion to pause global warming for 20 years, my bad. Still that's a great starting point

I feel like $300 billion wouldn't be that hard for a few powerful countries to come up with? Like the U.S. spends nearly a trillion on their military alone annually.Ā 

Delusional
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I forgot to add transportation like limo and shofer and private jet :selena:

Ā 

I'm sure there's a lot we might not even think of

Ā 

Anyway some of this could have also been spent investing in Haus labs. We dunno how much she put into it so we also have no idea how long it will take for it to pay itself back

You did not just spell chauffeur like ShoferĀ 

rihanna ghetto GIF

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Archived