💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Countdown to NOTHING: The Re-Up / Delusion Edition (10 hours!)

dit

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t put out a song that everyone is already talking about. I was at a sports bar tonight, and middle-aged women were saying stuff about how “Gaga has a new song out.”

The only thing I can think of is that they aren't completely done mastering the songs. However, if that's the case they could have at least put out a teaser for the album to capitalize on the buzz with an official release date—a teaser doesn't have to have "perfect" audio.

Also, it's pretty obvious this leak wasn't on purpose imo because of how Interscope/Gaga/her team failed to capitalize on the buzz.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did y’all think a Radio station would debut the song at midnight?

sorry but...

you’re not a clown, not even a circus. You’re the whole entertainment industry:lana:đŸ€Ą:flop:

11 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

so why did all those radio mods lie to us ?

A song can be debuted after 12AM, as Shallow did:selena:

why did y’all think 12AM was the time?

Awakened M
8 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

walruses GIF

I processed these as really fat birds omg I need to go to sleep :ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i dont know if they would go with a US mid-day release

It sounds like they were playing the bootleg version....which is kind of nuts.

ParentalAdvisory
Just now, LilyLark said:

It sounds like they were playing the bootleg version....which is kind of nuts.

if they wait 1 month to release this :air:

LilyLark
1 minute ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

if they wait 1 month to release this :air:

They won't...not after it spread into the general public to the point even Page Six wrote about the leak. 99% of the time leaks don't spread that widely, but it did in the case of Stupid Love. Bad luck on Interscope/Gaga's end.

ParentalAdvisory
Just now, LilyLark said:

They won't...not after it spread into the general public to the point even Page Six wrote about the leak. 99% of the time leaks don't spread that widely, but it did in the case of Stupid Love. Bad luck on Interscope/Gaga's end.

today wouldve been the best day to release this tbh

i dont get it

even if the music video isnt ready etc. she doesnt need to drop everything on the first day

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

today wouldve been the best day to release this tbh

i dont get it

even if the music video isnt ready etc. she doesnt need to drop everything on the first day

Not to play little manager, but I'm with you...it makes zero sense to not capitalize off the mostly positive buzz. The only explanation I can think of is that none of the songs are done being mastered.

ParentalAdvisory
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Not to play little manager, but I'm with you...it makes zero sense to not capitalize off the mostly positive buzz. The only explanation I can think of is that none of the songs are done being mastered.

yes release it today

some spotify playlists and apple music playlists and an audio or lyric video

also  instagram stories and tik tok

the rest of promo can come within the next couple of weeks/days for the longvity she wont debut at #1 anyway

StupidLoveBis

There's no way that song's gonna come out in L.A. time. It was 12:00am in New York or nothing.

I was sure it was coming out today. First Intercope pushes the pussycat dolls song back to February 7th. Then Interecope who released Billie Ellish's video on a Thursday when it was more logical to release it on a Friday for the views (her views from the first day will count for this week).

So now we're back to square one. There's no way the song's coming out next Friday because Taylor Swift is releasing a song, it would be suicidal.
And it's also impossible for interscope to release two songs from their label on the same day on February 7th. 
So nothing until at least February 14th.

DiamondKing
8 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know right? I played the song with that gif on the screen and it's PERFECT. 

So you finally listened to it? :stalkga:

ParentalAdvisory
5 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

There's no way that song's gonna come out in L.A. time. It was 12:00am in New York or nothing.

I was sure it was coming out today. First Intercope pushes the pussycat dolls song back to February 7th. Then Interecope who released Billie Ellish's video on a Thursday when it was more logical to release it on a Friday for the views (her views from the first day will count for this week).

So now we're back to square one. There's no way the song's coming out next Friday because Taylor Swift is releasing a song, it would be suicidal.
And it's also impossible for interscope to release two songs from their label on the same day on February 7th. 
So nothing until at least February 14th.

yea they will give PCD all the apple music banners and spotify playlists on Feb 7 - i dont think gaga will release the same day , unless gaga debuts her song during mid-week

Archived