💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

To All New Fans/Stans From Joanne/ASIB eras...

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This 'Stupid Love' leak event must have been your first. How exciting is it for you? :ally:

Tell us your story!

This is what us veteran fans have been through, all the long wait just seems worth it once we heard a leak. And it excites us again after we slowed down a little. :ohwell: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, Floppy said:

No fans will suffer more than we did during BTW and ARTPOP. 

ARTPOP, the middle child :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

wasn’t around pre-ARTPOP but from what I heard sounded like a nightmare. Especially since after the launch of ARTPOP when the media started slamming her. :ohno:

1 minute ago, messybottom said:

wasn’t around pre-ARTPOP but from what I heard sounded like a nightmare. Especially since after the launch of ARTPOP when the media started slamming her. :ohno:

Pre ARTPOP had the most fake leaks and meltdowns of any era lol. Gaga seemingly switched the over all theme of the album from her original "death of the postar" thing.

Album version of swine fest songs being changed.

Venus getting cancelled and DWUW getting pushed and then we got nothing.

The dope performance at YT awards. 

The app countdown reaching zero resetting then app being snatched off app store due to issue with the company who ran the app. 

The list is endless

11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This 'Stupid Love' leak event must have been your first. How exciting is it for you? :ally:

Tell us your story!

This is what us veteran fans have been through, all the long wait just seems worth it once we heard a leak. And it excites us again after we slowed down a little. :ohwell: 

I’m sure new fans and stans don’t even know this cult site exist. :huntyga:

HeavyCapiLover

I'm a fan since 2015 but I'm a stan since ASIB and it's so exciting to live what's happening now omg I wish I was a stan since TF but this bi tch traumatised me when I was a kid with the paparazzi MV so I stanned her songs but not her :ladyhaha:

this was my first pre-era experience for gaga and it was hell ride of a roller coaster... i was an ariana fan around 2014-2016 but the pre-era times was really boring and calm. i learned how to be delusional with gaga FJKSFJAK

15 minutes ago, Floppy said:

ARTPOP was the worst. I lost hair & weight. :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

ARTPOP was the worst. I lost hair & weight. :ladyhaha:

Girl I gained weight stress eating. :messga:

blankpaper

I’ve been a fan since 2008 but not to this level. I bought the albums shortly after they came out but didn’t really pay much attention beyond that. And I didn’t pay any attention to anything she did at all from 2014ish until a few months ago (I didn’t dislike her or anything but everything from that era just wasn’t really my thing)

this last week or so has been a goddamn rollercoaster haha. I’ve gotten nothing done at work all week and I’m obsessively checking for new rumors, new leaks, her team’s social media, etc. I managed to get SL shortly after the full thing leaked yesterday while they were still taking down links quickly and this site crashed and all that. When I realized the link I had was the whole song I almost cried

props to all of you who have been dealing with this for years! my blood pressure could never :cryga:

reality’s tight if the music is right

TheSlash

I'm a stan since hour one, but really got into all the messy stuff between TFM and BTW and it all gave me so much.....life, meltdowns, fake songs, leaks :tony: . What a time that was to be alive :diane:  ( and still is :enigma: ).

Ew, David!

BradleyCooper

I’ve also not been able to focus at work like at all, I’m getting fired in no time :selena: 

LateToCult

So, believe it or not (since my ass is always on here), this is my first real Gaga era I’ll get to experience on GGD. Joined after Joanne was released and ASIB doesn’t count.

Tbh the constant threads and theories on here made me a little less excited for the leak. Like, I was expecting something to happen whereas if I weren’t on GGD a leak would have felt like it dropped from the sky. 

Still love SL tho. :lolly:

Archived