Sign in to follow this  
celeb

NikkieTutorials talks with Ellen

Featured Posts

Red

I was so shook when I saw this on YouTube earlier today :bradley: The interview wasn’t that great but I’m glad she’s telling her story to people that usually wouldn’t be her audience I guess

Nobody is gonna kill me if I don't open the door
  • Like 1

Floppy

I'm realizing how the stars really aligned for her doing a collab with Gaga. Nasty the way it had to be done but I'm glad she's getting the support she deserves it. 

• Like 3

SamanthaC

I’m glad that she’s been so supported in this. I hate that she felt she had to share her story. 

The Adele of GGD's Member Awards 2020
  • Like 5

LadariousGarage

who tf blackmailed her, I just wanna talk, only wanna talk, nothing else

Edited by LadariousGarage
Lets do it baby I know the Law

SamanthaC
49 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

who tf blackmailed her, I just wanna talk, only wanna talk, nothing else

There was some speculation that it was the owner of Too Faced but that’s according to YouTube so take that for what it’s worth. 

Floppy
18 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

There was some speculation that it was the owner of Too Faced but that’s according to YouTube so take that for what it’s worth. 

Not the owner but I think his sister right? She had a bio that alluded to Nikkie lying about more than being transgender. She started getting back lash so she changed it and next thing you know she's fired from too faced and the owner put out a statement saying she's not affiliated with the company anymore. Unless he fired her to cover his own ass and it's staged and maybe not even really fired lol.

Edited by Floppy
  • Like 1

SamanthaC
4 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Not the owner but I think his sister right? She had a bio that alluded to Nikkie lying about more than being transgender. She started getting back lash so she changed it and next thing you know she's fired from too faced and the owner put out a statement saying she's not affiliated with the company anymore. Unless he fired her to cover his own ass and it's staged and maybe not even really fired lol.

Yes this. What I watched said he hadn’t said anything yet but that was also a few days ago. 

Chic
1 hour ago, Floppy said:

She did specify that the person who blackmailed her is male

Biggest Fan

Great opportunity to share awareness year 2020 yasss

5 hours ago, Red said:

I was so shook when I saw this on YouTube earlier today :bradley: The interview wasn’t that great but I’m glad she’s telling her story to people that usually wouldn’t be her audience I guess

She is working in the fashion industry and collaborating this just boosts her audience  

🤖

TheSlash

I wanna know who the blackmailer was so I can shove my boots up their a$$ and give them a tantrum-like lecture about privacy :grr: 

An original mess since 1995