Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop Told Gaga To Tweet

sethrb101

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

Bloodpop did us a service by getting her to post. HANA said he made her tweet, but that doesn't mean he forced her and took her account. I think he suggested it and pushed her to do it in a friendly way. Bloodpop has been working hard and we should appreciate it instead of walking on him. He gives us pictures of the studio. He works with Gaga. He literally gets Gaga to tweet so we can have some laughs. You guys need to appreciate this moment, regardless of how disappointed you may be. Lady Gaga loves us and is working hard. If she didn't care, she would be on social media most of the time. She's working.

she/her

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Omg can y'all not be ****ing dicks to Hana, she's one of the sweetest and most upfront people out there ffs

And then we act clueless when people say LMs have a bad rep

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

WTF

Little Monsters are literal Monsters.

How can you drag the most nice person walllking on the earth to that mess?

Some people are so dumb

So sorry for Hana

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Robo Ga

Guys a lot of people I know consult/ask their friends about what they're going to tweet... its not that deep lol

🤖⚡️

SpamMusubi

It's honestly embarrassing how some people are acting at this point:awkney:

Sushi is my one true passion

Why is this beast invading Gaga's social media and making us her fans believe it's her? Don't need responses, it's rhetoric. It's not funny at all if it doesn't come from Gaga :crossed:

nenhures
3 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Why is this beast invading Gaga's social media and making us her fans believe it's her? Don't need responses, it's rhetoric. It's not funny at all if it doesn't come from Gaga :crossed:

:awkney:

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know right? It seems that people think she's similar age to Celine Dion or something. 

1 hour ago, nenhures said:

She's literally been posting about "cucumber that's a horny pickle" and other sh*t for ages but now because her friend said "post this funny meme" suddenly she doesn't know how to use social media anymore :toofunny:

Like I think about her 2015 “do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana” tweet all the time 

3 points in and ready for more

Glamourpuss
Just now, Miel said:

Like I think about her 2015 “do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana” tweet all the time 

Same that's one of my all time favourite tweets of hers. 

5 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

it actually is

you are all SO tiring, there's a 7 page thread about a f***ing meme and wether she posted it herself or someone else popped the idea. as if yall not consult with a 30 member team about which photo to post on instagram?? she should literally scrap LG6 at this point and become a farmer or something, she must be so tired

Gagaloo911

Yall can be so embarrassing :awkney:

What Gaga really should have said is "Fvck off and leave us alone f!gs" 

Archived