💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

SL is not on LG6

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

The fact that she exposed herself playing it in October points to it being on some sort of project we just don't know what it is. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

I'm not saying that Stupid Love is on LG6 or not or it being the lead but her label removing the leaks is a pretty normal thing because its owned by a label, these things happens with most leaked songs no matter if they are in a certain album or not.

ajmsamuel
15 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We won't know unless she releases it. Without confirmation, it's only speculation.

That being said, her team wouldn't fight to take it down without a reason, and a future release (even just on the album) would be good enough of a reason.

this is my only hope

kindest regards

Tony31511

The thought that Stupid Love may not even be on LG6 has crossed my mind too. I feel like the actual songs that will end up on the album are under TIGHT security. There’s no way her team would allow the first single to be leaked like this (which is why no one has said anything yet). Also, Stupid Love doesn’t really have a clear message... it’s just too generic for Lady Gaga at this point of her career. I would assume she has a big concept for the album as a whole and each song has a specific theme. On top of that, I think Stupid Love is not finished? I don’t know, to me it seems like it’s not the final product and it needs further polishing. I think it’s one of many demos that had the potential to be on LG6 but just didn’t make the final cut.

Reality
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm not saying that Stupid Love is on LG6 or not or it being the lead but her label removing the leaks is a pretty normal thing because its owned by a label, these things happens with most leaked songs no matter if they are in a certain album or not.

There are many Gaga leaks that are still out there though. I mean, look at I Wanna Be With You. It's literally the first video uploaded when you type in "Lady Gaga I Wanna Be With You" on YouTube. The fact that they took down SL with [relative] haste tells me that maybe it does have to deal with a future project.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

LGMonster95
Just now, M Monstre said:

There are many Gaga leaks that are still out there though. I mean, look at I Wanna Be With You. It's literally the first video uploaded when you type in "Lady Gaga I Wanna Be With You" on YouTube. The fact that they took down SL with [relative] haste tells me that maybe it does have to deal with a future project.

They did the same last year on twitter with certain leaks. Also they don't do this with every song, I tried to post some unreleased Gaga songs on my youtube account some time ago and UMG didn't let me for example even thought the songs were old.

Roboboy
13 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The Sun article never mentioned a song title, they just said a new single for Feb 7.  The release schedules (Greek Radio??) that came up online probably just put the Feb 7 rumor from The Sun together with the name of the only track snippet that has leaked in recent months (Stupid Love).

The Sun article did say Stupid Love right?

Illuminati Freak

Her team has done nothing which is the most telling in this whole scenario. I don't think they care about the leak because it has nothing to do with LG6. And if it does it's not the lead single and has probably been completely reworked if it ended up on the album so they don't care about a year old demo it's not affecting the LG6 roll out. If it was they already would have done damage control. bobby doesn't mess around when it comes to sh*t like that. 

blankpaper
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

Hmmm I'm pretty sure the greek stations over here know no more than the usa and uk ones:huntyga:

It was the first seemingly legit source that had it listed, but yeah they probably just went with that rumor from the Sun. A few people here emailed them asking if they got confirmation for that date from Gaga’s team/Interscope, and then they added the “not confirmed” to it 

reality’s tight if the music is right

funkmedowntown
14 minutes ago, ghs said:

The fact that is not the lead doesn't mean its not on the album. SHE WAS LISTENING TO IT IN OCTOBER. Can we lock this thread? Its useless

So you think that it is on the album based on that she was listening to it in October? Do you have any other reason to believe that that hasn’t been disproved? 

11 minutes ago, Floppy said:

The fact that she exposed herself playing it in October points to it being on some sort of project we just don't know what it is. 

Possibly LG6 but possibly not... 

Little Mons✟er

Reality
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

They did the same last year on twitter with certain leaks. Also they don't do this with every song, I tried to post some unreleased Gaga songs on my youtube account some time ago and UMG didn't let me for example even thought the songs were old.

That's interesting.

I guess though that the point I'm trying to get across is the argument that, "Well, you're not allowed to spread these snippets/leaks around anyway, so of course they're going to take it down" is faulty. I'm not saying that they don't have the right to take them down. They obviously 100% do. It's their property. That said, if that were the case, I feel like that would've happened to almost every leak that got out there, whether it was a demo, or it was old, etc. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

18 minutes ago, ghs said:

The fact that is not the lead doesn't mean its not on the album. SHE WAS LISTENING TO IT IN OCTOBER. Can we lock this thread? Its useless

NoGIF by YUNGBLUD

Archived