Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is all set up...

DovakhiinSasha

Featured Posts

DovakhiinSasha

My first own topic on GGD omgawd but anyways.

I find it hard to believe that Everything that is happening now is a coincedence.
I mean, Stupid Love leaks have been online since last year, and only now suddenly it 'leaked'? And they started taking everything down?

Isn't it also a bit suspicious that after the LQ leaks, suddenly the full HD version leaked? Ya would think our dear Lady learns from her mistakes right?
Also the fact that she has put stupid love in the website Url or whatever again, after what happend with PI, no i'm not buying it.... Especially not 3 times in a row, first Stupid Love, then Babylon, Then All The Lovers? Gurlll stop, trolling us. this is intecional.

ALSO, last bit I promise. The song has been played on the radio (A part) in France and Belgium... Why would radio stations risk this? unless they have permission? I think it's all just a big old PR stunt. WIth applause she reacted immediatly after the leak, now it appears she's dead. 

I hope it's a bop tho, I have yet to listen to it, but I'll wait till it's officially out. But I've read lots of bad, but also positive reactions.

OKay so... my first thread is a mess, i apologize in advance lol. What are your thoughts?

Spoiler

Sorry for typo's, english isn't my native language. 

Spoiler

LG6 Is here Peaches!!!:bye:

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Songs leaking over and over and appearing the source code of her site like girl how is this not a set anymore. We never get new Gaga leaks anymore it's always old stuff. Suddenly everything is leaking back to back. lmao

DovakhiinSasha
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Songs leaking over and over and appearing the source code of her site like girl how is this not a set anymore. We never get new Gaga leaks anymore it's always old stuff. Suddenly everything is leaking back to back. lmao

I can't understand how the lead single for #LG6 was ready over a year ago... WTF was she doing the rest of the time.lol

1 hour ago, DovakhiinSasha said:

I can't understand how the lead single for #LG6 was ready over a year ago... WTF was she doing the rest of the time.lol

Haus labs, popping that corn and feeding the chickens.:enigma:

Delusional

What is Babylon and All the Lovers? 

What twink ass have people pulled these songs from?

penn badgley facepalm GIF by The Paley Center for Media

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

If it turns out to be true the only thing that bothers me is that the actual lead single won't be as good as Stupid Love...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DovakhiinSasha
1 minute ago, DeIusional said:

What is Babylon and All the Lovers? 

What twink ass have people pulled these songs from?

penn badgley facepalm GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Ask the stans on twitter haha I have no Idea, 

DovakhiinSasha
1 minute ago, tonthetrack said:

I really don't think this is the lead single, This all feels too similar to the Aura leak.

She leaked Aura herself but I doubt she'd do it all over right? Why would she even do that?

I guess Haus Labs is still feeding enough coin, and when that slows down, she'll release the single for more coin haha

FfFfFfFF

She is taking it down because it's material that wasn't supposed to be out and streamed by people. Even unreleased  songs get taken down, it would've been more curious if she DIDN'T take them down.

DovakhiinSasha
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

She is taking it down because it's material that wasn't supposed to be out and streamed by people. Even unreleased  songs get taken down, it would've been more curious if she DIDN'T take them down.

That's just it, it's been online for ages, why take them down now? and there  are still plenty of unreleased tracks on YT aswell.

14 minutes ago, DovakhiinSasha said:

ALSO, last bit I promise. The song has been played on the radio (A part) in France and Belgium

Say WHHAA???

French and Belgium little monsters are so lucky :air:

DovakhiinSasha
Just now, NewUsername said:

Belgium as well? Which station?

Q-Music

misunderstood

Y'all still thinking Gaga does things like she did during ARTPOP it's funny :ladyhaha:

It's not set up

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived