93 members have voted

1. 1. What genre is Stupid Love?

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
10 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I havent heard it yet in full but I'm mostly excited about this part!!!! "All I ever wanted was love"

This part was not in the leaked snippets!!! Can you please describe how she sings it? Because I'm imagining that she is yelling those words/same tone as the "higher higher" part?

I can try :laughga:

it has a different feel to the rest of the song, more glorious I guess, I can imagine Gaga singing it with a hand on her heart and the other in the air swaying back and forth, low-key cheesy but so beautiful :nick: it’s not as belty as the “higher, higher” part, softer but still in a high tone idk 

my description doesn’t do it justice, but it’s a beautiful moment that comes from nowhere and leaves you in awe :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MaybeKermit
3 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I can try :laughga:

it has a different feel to the rest of the song, more glorious I guess, I can imagine Gaga singing it with a hand on her heart and the other in the air swaying back and forth, low-key cheesy but so beautiful :nick: it’s not as belty as the “higher, higher” part, softer but still in a high tone idk 

my description doesn’t do it justice, but it’s a beautiful moment that comes from nowhere and leaves you in awe :nick:

Ooh sounds beautiful indeed!!! One more question (because I really dont wamt to listen to it in full yet!!!!)

But,in the snippet that I heard the higher higher part sounds so ... out of nowhere?

Does it make more sense in the full version? Cause in the snippet it feels off... as if they just put that part there randomly

FfFfFfFF
20 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I havent heard it yet in full but I'm mostly excited about this part!!!! "All I ever wanted was love"

This part was not in the leaked snippets!!! Can you please describe how she sings it? Because I'm imagining that she is yelling those words/same tone as the "higher higher" part?

It sounds like I Want your Love chorus in a way. She isn't oversinging or belting it but she sings it with full voice and intonation and is a pretty melodic phrase.

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ooh sounds beautiful indeed!!! One more question (because I really dont wamt to listen to it in full yet!!!!)

But,in the snippet that I heard the higher higher part sounds so ... out of nowhere?

Does it make more sense in the full version? Cause in the snippet it feels off... as if they just put that part there randomly

Yeh it fits in very nicely, this part is sung twice before this part earlier in the song but she changes it slightly every time, with this time (the third time) being the beltiest

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheSlash

Techno :air: . Did you ever listen to real techno?

This is far from the Gaga now :duck: 

I would say it's a mix of 80s disco, current pop ( ofc :sure: ) and retrowave/synthwave

Spoiler

If you live a life of blasphemy and don't know what retrowave is ( :excuseu: ), listen to that:

Ew, David!

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Techno :air: . Did you ever listen to real techno?

This is far from the Gaga now :duck: 

I would say it's a mix of 80s disco, current pop ( ofc :sure: ) and retrowave/synthwave

Reveal hidden contents

If you live a life of blasphemy and don't know what retrowave is ( :excuseu: ), listen to that:

Weren't you ignoring me? :bye:

Archived