Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Terrorists to face lie detector to prove deradicalization!

Faysalaaa

In England, they will start using a lie detectors to make sure terrorists released are de radicalized! My question is why are they even being released?!! Not to mention lie detector tests are not accurate. This is why sometimes I believe in the death penalty, now they are releasing terrorists in England? 

The guy on the right was a detainee at Guantanamo Bay, and even he thinks this is wrong. I am a Muslim Arab and im confused why this is happening.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

elijahfan

I have so many questions :saladga: Like... how is using lie detectors on allegedly deradicalized terrorists a new thing? And, um, hellooo... is releasing these people in society even an option? :triggered:

• Like 2

dit

I bet this is some social experiment test they are conducting. I have a hard time believing the UK would release many terrorists just after a lie detector test? That would be INSANE. I hope not :saladga:

Edited by dit

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I have so many questions :saladga: Like... how is using lie detectors on allegedly deradicalized terrorists a new thing? And, um, hellooo... is releasing these people in society even an option? :triggered:

Apparently, they are being released in the UK! He killed people in the London Bridge terror attack by being part of Alqaeda, and now hes given a chance to live in that same society he terrorized and killed! Not only did they release him, they even forgave him on his long sentence and only gave him 8 years!  

• Shook 1

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, dit said:

I bet this is some social experiment test they are conducting. I have a hard time believing the UK would release many terrorists just after a lie detector test? That would be INSANE. I hope not :saladga:

Their argument is they are already releasing them regardless of the lie detector. The lie detector is just an extra thing to make sure lol

But why are they even being released, and why are they serving only half their sentence and forgiven?

• Like 1

audrey horne

Always creating wonderful tools (no) to deal with consequences of radicalisation. How about preventing that instead ?  How about working on the causes that lead to marginalisation for exemple ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Economy

Lie detector tests :neyde:

They are not infalable...

I remember hearing a lie detector guy on Doctor Phill bragging about how a well trainned lie detector can get an accuracy rate as high as 93% :deadbanana:

If the best lie detector conductors get at least a 7% fail rate that means the overall fail rate must be even higher

That's way too high to take this seriously

I'm not against using them as tools for potential help in investigations to try and get leads or get to potentially hidden information people could be hiding... and even then use them with a grain of salt knowing they aren't perfect

But in court as evidence or using them for serious stuff like this, you cant use something that can fail :madge:

Edited by Economy

Alii

And people are surprised when Europeans vote for the far-right.. 

These terrorists should be deported, expelled or whatever. They have no place in England or anywhere else. 

Politically correct SJWs don’t quote me please. :poot:

Faysalaaa
Just now, Alii said:

These terrorists should be deported, expelled or whatever. They have no place in England or anywhere else. 

Why deported? to be free and kill other innocent people? The UK should deal with it by keeping him in jail for life. That is the least they can do.

• Like 2

KanyeWest

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

KanyeWest
9 minutes ago, Alii said:

I think it's true. The lack of punishment to terrorists is insane to me. There's no authority, in fact terrorists can go as they please in every country of Europe because of open borders (except SMART countries like croatia or slovenia where they actually check u at the border. There was this terrorist from Belgium who's been to Italy, to Turkey, to Syria, then back to Turkey, to Paris, to Belgium, the dude just travelled back and forth in Europe and nobody checked him, nobody knew he had guns in his trunk. No way to check where he's been. If only they did, they would arrest him on his way to Turkey. I just have no trust in my security as long as im in Europe. They check NOTHING. And when the attack happens, the terrorist gets a lawyer, gets all his wishes, and also 10 years in jail but we all know he'll stay for 8 and then leave. Bunch of dumb weak idiots

If you wanna prevent terrosist attacks, DO YOUR JOB. Track who goes where and when and why its the ****ing least u can do. And i dont understand how its SO controversial to ask and want CLOSED BORDERS. Seriously it's not about not wanting immigration, that's stupid, it's about SECURITY. 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2

Meruk Holland
13 minutes ago, Alii said:

Quoted

OT: I agree that the lie detectors are complete bullsh*t. You can be easily trained to trick them, and they don't detect lies, the detect automatic nerve responses. 

That said, as the justice systems stand now, the death penalty is entirely immoral due to the fact we have probably executed innocent people, and we're likely to execute innocents in the future. 

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

Aren’t lie detector tests proven faulty?

Faysalaaa
19 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Quoted

OT: I agree that the lie detectors are complete bullsh*t. You can be easily trained to trick them, and they don't detect lies, the detect automatic nerve responses. 

That said, as the justice systems stand now, the death penalty is entirely immoral due to the fact we have probably executed innocent people, and we're likely to execute innocents in the future. 

So just keep them for life in jail if you are against the death penalty.

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

So just keep them for life in jail if you are against the death penalty.

Yeah, that works for me. Still think we should reform the justice system, but that's a separate issue.

• Like 2