Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is problematic

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

It's too noisy and Gaga's vocal delivery is too shouty. It's not pleasant like ARUTW where she does do growls but they're done in moderation. Stupid Love is just too much and the production does sound dated. It will be a flop I'm sorry. It might hit 10 in some markets because of ASIB hype but this song is not what the GP wants from her. It's too cheesy. 

Inferno

Okay but you're here literally as a troll that only makes explicitly negative posts to rile people up. So there's that.

ur not listening to the HQ version ur probably listening to the fake HQ

and ur probably not hearing the words correctly so i'd recommend looking @ the lyric thread:

2 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

It's too noisy and Gaga's vocal delivery is too shouty. It's not pleasant like ARUTW where she does do growls but they're done in moderation. Stupid Love is just too much and the production does sound dated. It will be a flop I'm sorry. It might hit 10 in some markets because of ASIB hype but this song is not what the GP wants from her. It's too cheesy. 

literally ive seen non fans saying "this is all i wanted from gaga" what are you talking about? fkjdshjfs

These are probably her least processed pop-song vocals ever :air: Apart from ASIB of course.

The mixing is rough, but obviously should be fine when it releases.

Also it hit pretty much universal praise so far. It should do fine.

BeerFear

I personally think it is a bop but I keep my opinion to myself without creating another pointless thread  so you can fck off  :lolly:

Bobbins
Just now, BeerFear said:

I personally think it is a bop but I keep my opinion to myself without creating another pointless thread  so you can fck off  :lolly:

What the f*ck is your problem? I told you what I think that's why I made this thread. I have amazing intuition I predicted Shallow would smash and that Perfect Illusion would flop. I know what the GP wants and Stupid Love is not it. Only gays who wanted Gaga to return to pop music like it and that's because they haven't been fed in a long time. 

lol I thought the lyrics were problematic and tumblr was cancelling her

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

What the f*ck is your problem? I told you what I think that's why I made this thread. I have amazing intuition I predicted Shallow would smash and that Perfect Illusion would flop. I know what the GP wants and Stupid Love is not it. Only gays who wanted Gaga to return to pop music like it and that's because they haven't been fed in a long time. 

ok i'll priv message u

• Admin locked this topic

Archived