Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dayton, Ohio is already playing Stupid Love

BARCODE

Featured Posts

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Because the song is getting more attention now that it should be also it’s illegal? :saladga:

Well her team probably shouldn't have leaked it then.:triggered:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom

Inb4 Bobby is getting stations to spin it a couple of times to raise hype :hor:

2 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

Crying that you know we are called Daytonians. I guess after our mass shooting we kinda deserved a little hope. 

It's a bop. Whatever 

I took a wild guess :poot:

Sorry for the shooting tho 😔

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BlingNotTheMusic
32 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

I am just so glad Lady Gaga is making a dance song again."

:coffee:

BARCODE
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

A) The inexperience of not being a professional DJ, nothing more and no offence meant (Sorry that happened to you  ;( )

B) Idk what you’re point is here but yeah I think it’s a demo of the real single, and they’re being snakes playing it early. 

C) You’re hot asf so sure 

Ok well then have a Stupid Love with me first and split me into 2, like Gaga told us to....

Oh God. I'm pretty sure I just ruined that song

InsomniaMonster69
23 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

It's starting to make me think it's not the lead. 

This has to be Aura 2.0 like when they played it Aura at gay clubs and Applause was really the lead.

I'm hoping the same! 

I mean... imagine Gaga announcing stupid love and everyone one will be:

200.gif

If this will happen I think I can't handle this. Even if I listened to none of the leaks 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Polupojava said:

Well her team probably shouldn't have leaked it then.:triggered:

Her team didn’t leak it. People who leaked it had nothing to do with her team. You do know that Gaga can’t keep this song only for herself and that it’s not how music labels work? They have focus groups and interscope meetings. For all we know this song could be leaked through hacked emails just like BR was. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, DreamingMonster said:

I'm hoping the same! 

I mean... imagine Gaga announcing stupid love and everyone one will be:

200.gif

If this will happen I think I can't handle this. Even if I listened to none of the leaks 

No one would be like that tho.. I’d be actually excited because I want to see the video and because I think this would be a great lead. 

BARCODE
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Her team didn’t leak it. People who leaked it had nothing to do with her team. You do know that Gaga can’t keep this song only for herself and that it’s not how music labels work? They have focus groups and interscope meetings. For all we know this song could be leaked through hacked emails just like BR was. 

If you think Gaga has no say at this point you clearly forgot about a certain era that started with "A" and ended with "P".

Interscope is dying to have big artists and ASIB only solidified her. 

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

How do other artists keep their stuff safe from leaking? Example 1: Beyonce's entire video album? Like an entire music album but all songs had videos. That means more people had access to it and yet she shocked the entire planet when it was released. Sorry, but please. :madge:

Economy

Gaga is probably trying so hard to determine what's worse, officially releasing a song in a Wednesday or waiting till Friday but letting sing keep leaking :air:

Regina George
Just now, BARCODE said:

If you think Gaga has no say at this point you clearly forgot about a certain era that started with "A" and ended with "P".

Interscope is dying to have big artists and ASIB only solidified her. 

What? :laughga: Who said that she doesn’t have control? I literally talked to the person who had this song for months and I know FOR A FACT that he has no relations to Gaga’s team. She didn’t give him instructions to leak it. Y’all need to stop with conspiracies. This leak is not intentional. 

InsomniaMonster69
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one would be like that tho.. I’d be actually excited because I want to see the video and because I think this would be a great lead. 

Ya okay. But the excitement is a bit gone I think  u remember the announcement of Perfect Illusion? Or the born this way countdown? THAT was a thing! 

Dont get me wrong - I'm more than excited to get knew music. But the surprise effect is a bit gone... 

Archived