Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does Gaga mean to you today ?

brucee

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
17 hours ago, Super said:

an artist who once was daring and willing to break all the paradigms in pop music and bring a message of self acceptance. then she was replaced by a doppelgänger and lost all her bravery. her music started to sound common, her looks went from groundbreaking to terrible (same for makeup. sarah tanno is a criminal) and even though she has a song and a whole album named Born This Way, she started to ruin her own face with surgeries and stuff to the point of looking unrecognizable. hypocrisy. 
but well at least I still hope Lady Gaga will come back one day, and Stupid Love is a good sign. 

You're being way too dramatic.  You're acting if Gaga had millions of surgeries when she is just getting older and only getting fillers. 

And she isn't a hypocrite. During every ENIGMA show, she tells the audience to love who they are and don't led others judge you for being you, that is what Born This Way is about. 

And you need to hop off the Sarah hate wagon, I swear. "sarah tanno is a criminal", lol, way too dramatic. You don't like her makeup choices, that's fine, but there are real criminals out there actually doing harmful things to people and that isn't a thing to joke about.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

She's been my rock when I've had no one. As corny as it sounds, she truly did save me. She's the closest thing ever ever had to a "mom" figure. 

relatable. My parents were so homophobic for years (now they completely forgot). Gaga was a serious source of light. Considering my friends at this time were also toxic af at some point I had just her in the i-pod video (who still remembers this beast of a device ?)

hello hello baby.

an artist who once was daring and willing to break all the paradigms in pop music and bring a message of self acceptance. then she was replaced by a doppelgänger and lost all her bravery. her music started to sound common, her looks went from groundbreaking to terrible (same for makeup. sarah tanno is a criminal) and even though she has a song and a whole album named Born This Way, she started to ruin her own face with surgeries and stuff to the point of looking unrecognizable. hypocrisy. 
but well at least I still hope Lady Gaga will come back one day, and Stupid Love is a good sign. 

Nostalgia is a killer.

She was a 22 years old young girl and now she's a 33 fierce women you can't ask her to be the same.. Even if i miss those crazy dark electronic vibes from The Fame Monster :huntyga:

I'm 25 now i was 14 when Gaga started to be Famous you can't ask me be to be that young kid again i have changed so much same for Gaga same for everybody here and same for everybody on this planet :pawsup:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

I understand your point guys (not only you). 

There is a difference since BTW, Maybe she understood she could just not really go further in terms of everything around the music mostly if everyone around her was fake and here for the money. 

So my question is today : what are you still doing here ? Isn't there something deeper that makes us so obsessed ?

I think we all love her (as an artist can be loved) - or else we would post here. 

hello hello baby.

HookerOnAChurch

She's my main relief. She's more a friend then a super star that i stan for. She Is truly a ray of light . :kara:

DavidLuis198

She will for ever be the person that helped me trough some dark times, and the one that made me believe in me and go after my dreams. Also, she's the beginning of all my interest on music and my favorite artist in general, so thank's for everythingggg <3

I don't know how to write in english

itsdominik

Gaga means everything to me and that will never change! :heart: I was struggling to accept and love myself for most of my teenage years...It just always felt like I couldn‘t fit in and of course I always blamed myself for that. But Gaga and her message of love and acceptance really helped me to start loving myself and being proud of who I am and what I’ve accomplished! And for that I‘ll be forever grateful to her :heart: 

Gaga is just so much more than just a singer to me...she‘s my daily inspiration and my personal hero :sara:

StupidLoveBis

She was the light during my dark years when I didn't assume my homosexuality.  
+ I learned English through these interviews, music...
I got a 16/20 on my English oral at my high school graduation thanks to Gaga because it was a subject about her. 

9 hours ago, Tayko said:

Nostalgia is a killer.

She was a 22 years old young girl and now she's a 33 fierce women you can't ask her to be the same.. Even if i miss those crazy dark electronic vibes from The Fame Monster :huntyga:

I'm 25 now i was 14 when Gaga started to be Famous you can't ask me be to be that young kid again i have changed so much same for Gaga same for everybody here and same for everybody on this planet :pawsup:

I don’t want her to do the same things. Actually I want her to do different things, that’s what she always did. Joanne had potential but it turned out to be just basic 

9 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You're being way too dramatic.  You're acting if Gaga had millions of surgeries when she is just getting older and only getting fillers. 

And she isn't a hypocrite. During every ENIGMA show, she tells the audience to love who they are and don't led others judge you for being you, that is what Born This Way is about. 

And you need to hop off the Sarah hate wagon, I swear. "sarah tanno is a criminal", lol, way too dramatic. You don't like her makeup choices, that's fine, but there are real criminals out there actually doing harmful things to people and that isn't a thing to joke about.

What’s the point of telling people to be themselves every show when she can’t accept it for herself? It really is hypocritical. 

And it’s not about disliking Sarah’s makeup. They’re just bad. It’s not an opinion. 

KatieJudasGaga4
10 hours ago, Super said:

What’s the point of telling people to be themselves every show when she can’t accept it for herself? It really is hypocritical. 

And it’s not about disliking Sarah’s makeup. They’re just bad. It’s not an opinion. 

Not really, but go off.

And in my opinion, her makeup isn't as bad as people say it is. People are way too dramatic like if she keeps doing her makeup, Gaga's career will be ruined when it hasn't done that in the slightest. 

And it is an opinion. Not a fact, you just dislike Sarah's makeup style and I don't. You can't call it a fact.

PartySick
20 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

She's been my rock when I've had no one. As corny as it sounds, she truly did save me.

This :flutter:

MJ when I was a kid, Gaga when I was a teen and young adult. I give both of them credit for me being able to stand on my own two feet these days.

🖤

Gov Hooka

At this point and if Stupid Love is indeed the lead and sound she goes for, she’s just another talented entertainer who I’m a huge fan of. She still meant a lot to me but I don’t have the same spark of stanhood. I think I’m finally growing up haha. I don’t really Stan anyone anymore. 

Archived