Sign in to follow this  
question

Other Fanbases Say Gaga is the Artist Deborah Dugan is Talking About...

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

A couple of fanbases, such as Ariane Grande's are saying Deborah Dugan is referring to Lady Gaga in the lawsuit where she claims a female artist who's a member of the Rec Academy was allowed to sit in on a nominations process and that she was added to the song of the year list because of it. Does anyone know if Lady Gaga is a member of the Rec Academy? Or which artists are actually members? (LG was invited to join the Oscar Academy, not the Rec Academy.) 

Go see A Star is Born
  • Shook 1

RAMROD

Of course they would, what's new tho?! Be better not bitter.  :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my ♥ credit ♥ card ♥ is ♥ black ♥ swipe ♥ it ♥ through ♥ infinitely ♥
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Eighteen
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Be better not bitter.

be best. not mess. :icega:

• Like 1

Ryusei

It could be anyone. Could also be a songwriter who wanted to promote someone who they wrote for. 

But also: it's one vote... it's one person. That one person wont overturn an entire commitee and the problem isn't that this #18 person took the place of someone. It is that this was against the rules and that this award show is corrupt. This surely wasn't the only instance of something corrupt. 

Also people saying it's gaga are just bitter... like ARUTW and Shallow both easily made it in on their own merit, through name recognition, good lyrics and just the songs being good overall.

It's more complicated than some stans make this out to be. I read the thread about the grammys on goldderby and most people arent even talking about the correct year. So let it rest, it wont change anything unless the person making the accusations drops names which I'm pretty sure she is legally not allowed to do. 

Stream PANG by Caroline Polachek
  • Like 4

LaMaisonGaga

Isn't Gaga part of the OSCARS academy?! not Grammys :air: 

lamaisongaga.com
  • Like 2

Andreu

isnt taylor swift also a member of the commitee?

idk but i guess a lot of musicians are, it'd make sense. and at one point your own material competes in the grammys so 

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

PACGAGA

A lot of people are thinking it’s either Lana, Gaga, or HER (even though Hard Place has genre noms, but no one knows of her outside the Grammys) 

Lana because she missed genre noms, but that could be due to the BRP mistaking the song for the Album

and Gaga because ARUTW also missed genre noms and was only relegated for the Soundtrack category. I remember always thinking that her SOTY nom was their way of giving her a nom that wasn’t AOTY, which makes sense. 

skedaddleBItCh

She's not part of the Grammys Committee though:ohwell:

She's an OSCARS ACADEMY member

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 1

nenhures
1 minute ago, PACGAGA said:

A lot of people are thinking it’s either Lana, Gaga, or HER (even though Hard Place has genre noms, but no one knows of her outside the Grammys) 

Lana because she missed genre noms, but that could be due to the BRP mistaking the song for the Album

and Gaga because ARUTW also missed genre noms and was only relegated for the Soundtrack category. I remember always thinking that her SOTY nom was their way of giving her a nom that wasn’t AOTY, which makes sense. 

But it's not about this year's noms, it's about 2019.

• Like 1

Judas Society

Never knew if Gaga was part of the Grammys committee but we all know she's part of the Oscar's committee.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Bio

I don’t see Shallow being #18 for a song of the year nomination list, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

mauvais

If you honestly believe Gaga and Bobby left her house to rig the grammy nomination process  :ladyhaha: ASIB was the Oscar frontrunner during the nom period, a SOTY nom was on lock. She won BOS with less effort.

I 100% believe it was a recording artist (opposed to a songwriter) because they said artist for a reason but who cares about a nomination that much? It's absurd.

Mr S

They're delusional Stans. LG is too big and too busy to be on a committee. They suggested Taylor too and same with her she's too big. It's an unknown songwriter. It's probably Brandi Carlisle or HER.