question

If you were Gaga's team...

cacaca

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss

They probably have major promo lined up for the original release date. 

I'd keep the original date, choose a different single and try to come up with a concept for a new MV asap. :poot:

messybottom
3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

They probably have major promo lined up for the original release date. 

I'd keep the original date, choose a different single and try to come up with a concept for a new MV asap. :poot:

but when is the question. we have no valuable source for a date besides all the rumors. If radio stations really do have the official song sent directly by interscope, I doubt it’s feb 7th. That’s way too far to have a song. It’s gotta be this Friday and I hope it is :ohno:

FfFfFfFF

Nothing so the leak wouldn't attract more attention and make more people search and download the song.

If its the official first single, they should start releasing it and promoting it. But if its just a song on the album, they should just ignore it.

I think they should wait a couple hours till everyone's awake and release it right away, turn the leak headlines into streams!!!!

I never expected lg6 to get as much hype as it is right now

TheElectricChapel
28 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i just wanna know has anyone here HEARD this full version leak 

yes, the demo leaked yesterday:huntyga:

and its good btw, just feels a little empty and needs some mixing but the demo is allegedly 1 year old so there has probably been some changes in those 363 days:huntyga:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Widows Kiss
10 minutes ago, messybottom said:

but when is the question. we have no valuable source for a date besides all the rumors. If radio stations really do have the official song sent directly by interscope, I doubt it’s feb 7th. That’s way too far to have a song. It’s gotta be this Friday and I hope it is :ohno:

If she rushes the release, she's just as f***** as she'd be if she sticked to the original plan.

Everything hints that they planned to release the lead single on 7th February or even later which means all the major promo is lined up for that particular date. Gaga's team can't just go around and demand radio deals, performance slots and playlist placements at such short notice. No matter what she'll do, it will hurt Stupid Love's chart run. She should come up with something else at this point.

They'll have to stick to any plans they had because of contracts, radio deals, promo deals ect which sucks for gaga having it all leak.

yes and
17 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

If she rushes the release, she's just as f***** as she'd be if she sticked to the original plan.

Everything hints that they planned to release the lead single on 7th February or even later which means all the major promo is lined up for that particular date. Gaga's team can't just go around and demand radio deals, performance slots and playlist placements at such short notice. 

They can. She is not charli xcx, she is Lady Gaga, a major artist of the label. They can rush if they want, but her team doesn't seem to be bothered lmao

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

MonSwiftAnton

I'd exclude SL from Lg6 (maybe include it on a deluxe version), pretend nothing happened and then release a new lead. Also once and for all protect Gagas music and find the one who leaked it in the first place and get them fired n sued.

Eighteen
8 minutes ago, TheElectricChapel said:

yes, the demo leaked yesterday:huntyga:

and its good btw, just feels a little empty and needs some mixing but the demo is allegedly 1 year old so there has probably been some changes in those 363 days:huntyga:

oh so this might be a demo? someone here said that the french radio station that played it on the air said that madeon produced this. could this be that old? that one electronic thing going on in the song kinda reminds me of the beginning of DWUW?

Do absolutely nothing until February. Twitter and all social media are incredibly small and non-representative of anything (look at how “popular” political opinions translate offline).

Releasing now doesn’t make sense. In the grand scheme of things, “nobody” knows about this leak and it doesn’t affect anything as much as we may think, besides pissing off Gaga and her team. 

Releasing everything as planned will allow for a “reset” of the situation. Giving into the leak I think is the worst choice right now; the hype will die down and come February during the planned promotions it won’t be as novel.

Gaga is going to have the release she deserves regardless of any leaks. 

TheElectricChapel
1 minute ago, Eighteen said:

oh so this might be a demo? someone here said that the french radio station that played it on the air said that madeon produced this. could this be that old? that one electronic thing going on in the song kinda reminds me of the beginning of DWUW?

Madeon isn't involved with this track I think, he is French tho and maybe they wanted to be like "YAASSS A FRENCH GUY MADE THIS!" hoping Madeon is on the album tho, cus he produced MJH, Gypsy and Venus:pray:

the track is titled v5.1.24.19 so it could be an early demo that has been changed through out the year thats why we have so many different versions. it sound very Fernando Garibay tho:pray:

imagine if she works with Fernando and Madeon again:diane::pray:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Archived