achievement

“Monster” Going Viral on Tiktok

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This is actually a lot funnier than most of the viral tik tok trends I had the opportunity to witness.mp3

I can see why it became a thing.

• 3 months later...
loganz11z

Yeah, it's pretty popular channel on the TikTok. I've heard that owner was making his fans list bigger by using promotion services on this website , which can help with views, like and getting more fans for any type of TikTok channel. And counting that TikTok starts to be a new leader in the world of "short video industry".

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, loganz11z said:

Yeah, it's pretty popular channel on the TikTok. I've heard that owner was making his fans list bigger by using promotion services on this website , which can help with views, like and getting more fans for any type of TikTok channel. And counting that TikTok starts to be a new leader in the world of "short video industry".

Promo

Terrence
On 1/22/2020 at 4:12 AM, JourneyToAvalon said:

Omg I just found a Bad Romance Tik Tok (one that the chipmunks did in their movie). :sharon: 

Praise Jesus for my age and wisdom, for making me a milennial, Amen. :pray:

this is so dumb. I-

blackpink

someone tell bobby to tack it onto Chromatica for the extra streams 

blackpink
7 minutes ago, loganz11z said:

I- 

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, loganz11z said:

What?

LateToCult

So is it actually going viral or is this just another case of one of you seeing a Gaga related thing getting 3k likes and mistaking that for viral?

• 1 month later...

Tiktok has gone viral, that's true. However, it is not easy to gain popularity there. We have already had several famous bloggers on TikTok and now we can only buy views on tiktok to gain popularity. I tell my point of view, maybe you think another way. So, share it

Quartz
On 1/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

The Dementia one! NOOOOOO :giveup:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TheSlash
On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 AM, HausOfMark said:

I saw that last night. Also a verse from Bloody Mary also.

Yeah and they thought it was called "kill the king" bc they just used the part around "and kill the king upon his thrown..." :ladyhaha: 

Ew, David!

pop ate my heart
On 1/22/2020 at 8:12 AM, JourneyToAvalon said:

Omg I just found a Bad Romance Tik Tok (one that the chipmunks did in their movie). :sharon: 

Praise Jesus for my age and wisdom, for making me a milennial, Amen. :pray:

omg i hate this sm :ladyhaha:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

steven

The fact that some of them weren’t even born when Monster came out.... I’m old :air:

Sepsami
4 hours ago, Mistres said:

Tiktok has gone viral, that's true. However, it is not easy to gain popularity there. We have already had several famous bloggers on TikTok and now we can only buy views on tiktok to gain popularity. I tell my point of view, maybe you think another way. So, share it

We love a newbie reviving dead threads :vegas:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived