💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop complaining and looking for any excuse

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Mostly agree. I doubt Interscope/UMG leaked this on purpose, but they are a billion dollar company...I'm sure they know how to deal with leaks.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

It’s just... music:awkney: if you like it, great if you don’t then don’t listen to it. I don’t see the point in making threads to drag people who like OR hate the song it ain’t that deep.

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

1 minute ago, Talenti said:

It’s just... music:awkney: if you like it, great if you don’t then don’t listen to it. I don’t see the point in making threads to drag people who like OR hate the song it ain’t that deep.

This!

2 hours ago, brucee said:

all this mess is like so subjective your opinion hurts.

It's like watching an echograph and saying to the mother : he looks ugly, doesn't seem to have the features to be a beauty queen babe. 

WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL THING, RECEIVE WITH NO EXPECTATIONS

JUST........... DANCE.

Hide contents

i'm so stuck into elitism between Debussy, Ravel and Cole Porter and the conservatory, and yet The Cure and Heal Me are like the twin sisters of my straight fantasy. I don't understand people not liking it. Did I never understood music ??? (Yeah right - à la Yeah Right during the intro of Alejandro MB2.O)

Hide contents

i'm not saying i'm straight but that those girls are like a essay of vibrations to cure sadness I believe. It's a very raw and bold statement in the two cases why ppl sh*t on that is a mystery to me

Hide contents

Why don't we try to treat Gaga as if she was just a baby that gives us drawings after school ? Why do we have to treat her like she owes us art and spiritual elevation at the same time ? 

There is just a million reasons why we are not defending Gaga no matter what she does (as I read like even if the songs are "Bad". We just have no agenda for toxic negativity. And we wanna get rid of it. 

But the girl was playing piano before we were all born so I bet we owe her a little more respect and give her a bit more credit and think about what we receive. Also I think when you expect something from someone you tend to judge at the first sigh but just... Judgment is destructive

-Every new pop music seems good because it's new sounds, new ideas mixed together. styles mashing up in this age where identities blur and f$ck together. but in terms of melody and complexity and ways to receive music. It's always the same anyways. 4/4. Stop thinking the Week-end is revolutionary...  It's  just like a new Burger at McDonalds

Hide contents

(looks so good on the picture, so new, so tasty) 

-Nobody seems to understand what makes her work unique anyway. Nobody seems to realise she always mixed her things in very unique way for example. That what she did always had a very unique flair. 

-If everyone agreed like on one point or stopped giving his opinion we could function as a humanity. As a group and stop trying to all be unique and alone. We could go somewhere with all that. We could build something instead of making war. 

-Let's get our souls ready for a new record. Let US stop all the Drama once and for All. 

It's all about having fun first. I know she embellished our lives in her way. She gave us a lot already. So why can't we give her a break ? She's almost like family. She's our obsession. Maybe after all happened it's time we start being something else than one more tragic diva stanbase. It's not hers to save our all whole lives. Now it's up to you and me to make our lives better. She cannot take all of us home and serenade us girl every night. We have to be confident in ourselves and stop judging everything. 

Also I'm not trying to shut this site down : 

We can share a lot of informations, ideas, news stuff and also have debates on important things. You know. This site often give me the news before the tv so.... I really love being here.

We can share a hundred million things but our every little opinions.

Hide contents

I thought Applause was basic at first. Because basically it's one riff. But like. This song has so much to offer. It's one big adrenaline shot for me still...(and also this requires a very good sound system to be fully appreciated

Reveal hidden contents

I swear to god my perception of it changed once more when I bought monitoring speakers)

Well. Even THEOG is was like : 2 Disney when i listened on the phone the day of it's release.... But in the end I let it grow and I realise how strong they are both.... Let the songs grow a little too. Art needs a bit of time to be digested

Hide contents

And also Yves Klein is my fav example : NO photo can make you feel the vibration of his blue. No photo ever can reproduce it's texture. Impossible. You have to find one in a museum, it's better for the first time if it's a big one, and stay like 5 minutes in front of it watching the blue to let is absorb you and you absorb it... 

I understand what you're trying to convey but I hope you were drinking or something when you made this :wtfga:

Adrenaliner

So you are saying that we can’t critize the song lyrics or production because we are not producers or songwriters ourselves?:laughga:

This is a pop forum where we discuss about pop music. We can all have our own opinions and like or dislike something. Get over yourself and stop being so sensitive.

46 minutes ago, Notget said:

I understand what you're trying to convey but I hope you were drinking or something when you made this :wtfga:

I love you. I was in an emotional rush. like.... NOOOOO don't ruin the experience like since BTW please...

hello hello baby.

To be fair, 95% of us really loved the song :shrug: Don’t let the vocal 5% ruin your experience, sis

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

So you are saying that we can’t critize the song lyrics or production because we are not producers or songwriters ourselves?:laughga:

This is a pop forum where we discuss about pop music. We can all have our own opinions and like or dislike something. Get over yourself and stop being so sensitive.

Same. For random example, I don't have to be a world class chef to realize Olive Garden restaurant food tastes terrible. :ally:

Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, Notget said:

Same. For random example, I don't have to be a world class chef to realize Olive Garden restaurant food tastes terrible. :ally:

Yeah opinions are like assholes

we all have one 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

"You can have an opinion"

writes essay on why you can't

I was just expressing mine đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

dynamite
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I was just expressing mine đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

But you're (basically) telling people not to express theirs if it's negative, your thread is literally "stop complaining" :enigma:. You don't need to be a writer/producer to comment on the writing and production (unless it's on an academic level) and it's ok if people think it's "too generic". I'm not saying I do but people are entitled to think those things.

Archived