đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love already being played in clubs

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Clarence

i have a theory thats kind of a reach. gaga leaked these herself and her team is in on it. stupid love either sounds a little or completely different or is an lg6 reject. or its just leaking and she's too busy with her chickens to care :vegas:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26

Im screaming this is one of my fav clubs in houston and all the well known houston queens were there that night coincidentally 

SpadesToStart

Can everyone like, chill? The general public still isn’t even aware of the song’s existence yet. Nothing has been “ruined” 🙄

JazzGa
12 hours ago, L E O said:

This is embarrassing for her team really...

This is fairly normal, it happened before many of her previous lead singles, it happened to Madge, etc. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Dr Fudge

On the contrary, I think this is anything BUT embarrassing- flattering, really. If the song leaked and nobody gave a sh*t, then yeah, that would be embarrassing. But it’s a good song and people are excited! Good songs have longevity and will sell, regardless of whether it leaks. Gaga is back to rule the club scene. :fthis:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

5 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This is fairly normal, it happened before many of her previous lead singles, it happened to Madge, etc. 

Seems to be a recurring problem at Interscope tbh

Dr Fudge
6 minutes ago, mxnster said:

We’re feeling naughtier than usualllllll~ 

We haven’t been fed pop music in yearssss. Little monsters get ravenous when we’ve been starving :oops:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

2 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

We haven’t been fed pop music in yearssss. Little monsters get ravenous when we’ve been starving :oops:

“We already knew that.”

Xoxo,

Joanne

boyerased
27 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

On the contrary, I think this is anything BUT embarrassing- flattering, really. If the song leaked and nobody gave a sh*t, then yeah, that would be embarrassing. But it’s a good song and people are excited! Good songs have longevity and will sell, regardless of whether it leaks. Gaga is back to rule the club scene. :fthis:

Say it out loud.

It’s not 2013 anymore, leaks won’t destroy a single’s potential if it’s really a good song. As long as it doesn’t take months before release. People stream songs now. They’ll have it on Spotify or AM if they like it. Pretty sure most of those who heard the songs are Gaga fans anyway who would still stream it. 

JohnnyVersace
4 hours ago, LaserTech said:

Sis if you were dancing in clubs during The Fame era it’s about time to retire from nightlife. 

You can't go to dance clubs if you're over 28? :interestinga:

dynamite
5 hours ago, LaserTech said:

Sis if you were dancing in clubs during The Fame era it’s about time to retire from nightlife. 

The Fame came out in 2008 not 1908 :interestinga:

Runway
17 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

You can't go to dance clubs if you're over 28? :interestinga:

Im 24 and feel old when I go clubbing :poot: but then i get drunk and stop caring :lolly:

Goodtimes12128

Don't make me meltdown...am I the only person left who hasn't heard the song? I don't think I can make myself listen to a leaked song...

Glamourpuss
Just now, Goodtimes12128 said:

Don't make me meltdown...am I the only person left who hasn't heard the song? I don't think I can make myself listen to a leaked song...

I haven't listened. Be patient. It will be more fun when it's official. :)

Archived