đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love already being played in clubs

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, River said:

It’s the pr game, when you forbid something, people want more so more people will upload it or search for it.

They changed “stupid love” in the website code to some letters and then to “yas”, so it’s pretty obvious that they know about the leaks and they are playing the game.

exactly. This lady has one pr move that has yet to fail her. A surprise drop *could* fail, but a coordinated leak that's as well-timed as this one is? Get the hunties hungry, mama.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Sent to radio? I thought it was illegally hacked out ? 

My friend got it from a radio person. Maybe he did have it before and just happens to work at a radio station, but I had it like one hour before the big leak, so I don't know. Only thing I know is that I definitively believe my friend.

Andreu
1 minute ago, L E O said:

My friend got it from a radio person. Maybe he did have it before and just happens to work at a radio station, but I had it like one hour before the big leak, so I don't know. Only thing I know is that I definitively believe my friend.

i believe it, we've had way to many people saying the radios already have it for them all to lie

kaelergrey
7 hours ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

I don't think this is even the lead. Gaga knows exactly what the **** she is doing and if yall think anybody but her & her team leaked this you are fools. Everybody is buzzing right now and that's exactly what they want and exactly why she nor her team have said a ****ing word. She's going to drop something really soon and i doubt stupid love is the lead single. Brace yourselves for impact cuz I'm telling ya! They are testing the waters and this shallow bitch bout to dive right in off the deep end 

This made my day :ladyhaha:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

coolninjaguy
8 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

It has happened before though... Bad Romance, Aura etc. I feel like the leak is a marketing stunt by Gaga and team

yea so they should have learned their lesson. your lead leaking full in hq is not a marketing stunt. everyones going to be over this song when its officially released bc they hype will die and everyone will.get tired of the song. It should be embarassing for her team bc beyonces camp can release a whole god damn visual album with no leaks and ms. gaga can't even get one single out ...

coolninjaguy
6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Wtf is he supposed to do? Send the FBI to everyone’s houses and make them delete the file on their devices? Leave him alone on this. 

no sis but there's ways to prevent leaks from happening in the first place. This has happened to her in the past so hopefully they learn their lesson this time around. You don't see rihannas songs leaking :/

truthteller

theres already a fan covering stupid love on youtube / instagram

serving gay-joanne orville peck realness and i'm LIVING FOR IT

I am over the moon that Gaga is back and is releasing new music, we've all wait so long. But, i am quite sad that it has leaked before its release. I was hoping for a surprise and i know how she gets upset by leaks.

MessyTop
53 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

no sis but there's ways to prevent leaks from happening in the first place. This has happened to her in the past so hopefully they learn their lesson this time around. You don't ser rihannas songs leaking :/

Even Medellin didn’t leak. Wtf Gaga??? No more leaks 

LaserTech
9 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

WTF OMG THIS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES OF ME DANCING TO THE ENTIRE THE FAME ALBUM AT THE GAY CLUB YASSS BE BOUT TO HAVE GAGA BACK IN THE CLUBS AFTER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY YEARS

Sis if you were dancing in clubs during The Fame era it’s about time to retire from nightlife. 

Gaga Medicine

Drop it this friday and then release the video in February 7th.

When that live stream concert will be?

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, LaserTech said:

Sis if you were dancing in clubs during The Fame era it’s about time to retire from nightlife. 

laugh surprise GIF 

Archived