Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

V5

June

Featured Posts

StupidLoveBis
2 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

whaaat?

They aired it on the morning show this morning and just aired it again ten minutes ago. :saladga:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ParentalAdvisory
Just now, StupidLoveBis said:

They aired it on the morning show this morning and just aired it again ten minutes ago. :saladga:

:selena:

nath4gaga
2 hours ago, herassisfamous said:

Mark my words this is the final version. Mixing & mastering is obviously done on this one and you don’t record new vocals after mastering is done. This is definitely a finished song, and it is at least going to be on LG6

Are we forgetting that the version of Aura that leaked was not the final released version?

spicemuncher

Changes can be very little from version to version when it comes to songs. It could be just levels of certain bits adjusted, and that's a new version.

While I think what we have is very close to final and I think I've played it at least 50 times and I've fallen in love, I wouldn't mind a little instrumental break as relief from the vocal, to really let the music shine before the second verse hits, and I wouldn't mind the call back lines being a little louder and sharper ("even if I break in two")!

The only reason I think we may get a slightly different version is that this doesn't seem mastered. The levels peak and hit red almost throughout the entire song if you open it on any audio editing software.

Free My Mind

this is final imo 

it's way too finished and polished for a demo - its even more polished than the aura demo. 

the fact that it leaked when the song was apparently sent to UK radio stations as well is telling... a radio producer probably just renamed it to 24.1.19 (with a typo in the year) as in, that's when its to debut.

I think the plan is (and always was) to release it on Friday.

Whoever named the file is American as they wrote 1.24.19.  And it is bizarre why they would write V5 if it is the final final version.

StupidLoveBis

Well I can't open a new topic because I'm a new member, but Stupid Love will be released on Friday!

Bruno Guillon, host on Fun radio, who was supposed to broadcast Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" on Friday, January 24th, has finally decided to broadcast it this Wednesday morning and obviously without authorization. "Stupid Love" has, indeed, been leaked on the internet for a few hours.

The host said on the air: "Attention friends, I have a gift for you... Here it is directly from the producer to the consumer. Normally, we would have passed it to you on Friday, but I already have it, so I can't resist".

https://stephanelarue.com/diffusion-du-single-de-lady-gaga-sur-fun-radio-nrj-devoile-quil-etait-interdit-de-diffuser-stupid-love/

6 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

From my experience, there can be a lot of versions, but a V5 should be a very advanced demo. I remember Living For Love having like 6 demos leaked and V3 or V4 were the most similar to the one released, so I wouldn't expect many changes on it.

Why do we care tho? We have a new pop Gaga song on our phones and we should be happy about it even if it's a demo. Weren't you happy with Brooklyn Nights? 

True, but there's at least 3 versions of Gypsy that all have pretty different lyrics and thus melody a bit as well. If the ARTPOP leaks taught me, it's that Gaga demos really can vary a lot ESPECIALLY if she has the time to lolol Heck, Applause's first demo didn't even have lyrics :laughga: MANiCURE was pretty insanely different. Sexxx Dreams' bridge was totally revamped just weeks before the album dropped. If it wasn't Gaga I would agree with you, but being Gaga...I have come to expect her to change a song a million times over lolol

5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m sure the version that Gaga will release will be different from what we have. Scared is the last thing I am, I’m excited!

Thank you! Just what I was thinking!

Literally every demo of songs that have leaked always ended up sounding different than the album versions. Ex: Bad Romance, Judas, Aura/Burqa, Dope/I Wanna Be With You, etc. 

She isn’t going to put out the same song that leaked. It’s going to sound the same but different.

Daylight Jokers

I love it, but I agree with the lack of chorus and I do hope they add one to the final track. I'd still be okay without it though.

Demos, no matter how many they are, can still sound very different from the final track. Example: Power and Control by Marina and the Diamonds

Demo 1 (Rough demo)

Demo IV (Different structure, cleaner vocals [ It's the 2nd to the last demo so it's clean], revised lyrics)

Official Version (Different Intro, New recorded vocals, Different Lyrics, no backing vocals on the last chorus, outro from the fourth demo was removed.)

The difference of the fourth demo to the final one is very different. This could be the case with SL.  The final version could be better, or it could be worse.

honestly im hearing a different HQ version with a few differnt vocals and its a little similar to v5 but not really and i love it lmao

3 hours ago, June said:

honestly im hearing a different HQ version with a few differnt vocals and its a little similar to v5 but not really and i love it lmao

“Ok I’ll lie about this with confidence so they believe my point and my whole thread/profile isn’t a joke”

Archived