💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She's trolling: page code changed to 'yas'

malazam

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I think SL not being the lead is a possibility but imagine the meltdowns when she announces the actual lead and it's a whole 'nother song. For every one person that dislikes it there's like 15 who are bopping to it and it'd be an absolute nightmare.

I think it would be amazing though if the new lead was something even better. I really want SL to be a decoy.

I haven't heard it yet, but I mean because the leak has ruined the surprise. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Theres a part of that page that says "berniecode" :ladyhaha: Little Centrists lost :ally:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

nenhures
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I think it would be amazing though if the new lead was something even better. 

I mean I'd be here for that. Blow everyone's socks off.

That said, there's gonna be negative nancies regardless of how this situation plays out so we better just go along with it, I guess :laughga:

derpmonster

I have to say this feels like trolling :excuseu: This bitch is testing us

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

malazam
Just now, Inferno said:

Idgi

Right before the song leaked the code said stupidlove, after the leak the code was changed to sjdjsjdsj and now it says yas.

This is a code for he section music, meaning there's either a song banner upload but locked.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Inferno
Just now, malazam said:

Right before the song leaked the code said stupidlove, after the leak the code was changed to sjdjsjdsj and now it says yas.

This is a code for he section music, meaning there's either a song banner upload but locked.

Oh okay so it's like secretly communicating with us then. I was hoping it meant the song was a decoy lol

malazam
Just now, Inferno said:

Oh okay so it's like secretly communicating with us then. I was hoping it meant the song was a decoy lol

I think it's. I don't much people talking about this. And in the phone I can't check so if anyone here could tell if it's real..

nenhures
1 minute ago, malazam said:

I think it's. I don't much people talking about this. And in the phone I can't check so if anyone here could tell if it's real..

Yes, it's real (just screenshotted it)

image.png

Modern Ecstasy2

If SL is a decoy a lot of people will be fuming, but on a positive note we still *have* the song to listen to and enjoy?? :shrug:

I’m hoping it’s the lead though because it’s ****ing awesome.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

malazam
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If SL is a decoy a lot of people will be fuming, but on a positive note we still *have* the song to listen to and enjoy?? :shrug:

I’m hoping it’s the lead though because it’s ****ing awesome.

But the lead could be even better..

I hope it's on the album! If it's not the lead .

BlahForever1

I'm torn between thinking this is all part of an elaborate plot to troll Little Monsters, and that Stupid Love is the lead single, but Gaga / her team/ Interscope want to 'ignore' the leaks until they're ready to release it according to their schedule, like Bad Romance and Alejandro. 

RodeckDanny

I can't stop laughing, if the next one is im_italian i'll just make a gaga statue in my frontdoor

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived