đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love just ain't it

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Not that much of a fan either but it’s literally a demo...:poot: you’re freaking out over a demo?:awkney: of course it’s not “complete” yet lol maybe the final version sounds completely different. A lot can happen in a year

idk who confirmed it was a demo. Does that statement have any basis? If anything there will only be a few small changes like the Aura situation. DJWS said the leaked version was a rough demo and look at how that ended up :rip: it was the same sh1t.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius

ShAlLoW aInT iT! iT wILl FlOp!!!

It’s safe to stay the majority of people hating on here cant smell a hit :selena:

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, Bae said:

idk who confirmed it was a demo. Does that statement have any basis? If anything there will only be a few small changes like the Aura situation. DJWS said the leaked version was a rough demo and look at how that ended up :rip: it was the same sh1t.

The date on the file dates back to last year :lolly: And in some it literally says stupid love(version 5) sooo....:lana: and burqa/aura was finished for the most part tbh like the demo we got was probably a few months apart from the final one sooo 

1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

The date on the file dates back to last year :lolly: And in some it literally says stupid love(version 5) sooo....:lana: and burqa/aura was finished for the most part tbh like the demo we got was probably a few months apart from the final one sooo 

so that's what v5 means :rip:  i'm so confused. 

TimisaMonster

I didnt even smile while listening to the song....I sat there in somewhat disappointment based on the lackluster quality of the song (I believe this is a demo as it says version 5 in the title I downloaded), very 80s BTW reject disco track and i expected some next level electronic experimental beats...

Oh well...hopefully the rest of the album is better but I think Gaga had plenty of other songs that would have justified a lead single spot than THIS...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

053Timo
4 hours ago, nenhures said:

Mostly everyone that heard the song, including non-LMs and publications: *talk about how catchy it is and get it trending on god knows how many countries*

GGD user Chickens in Malibu, 250 IQ: It'll flop because I don't like it

Where? All I read are very mixed opinions mostly to the negative side :(

GhettoFabulous
5 minutes ago, Bae said:

so that's what v5 means :rip:  i'm so confused. 

It’s the 5th recorded demo, so it isn’t final 

Midnightrush891

It’s not a bad song, but I agree I don’t think it’s a good first single choice. I’ll be buying whatever she releases though

9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I didnt even smile while listening to the song....I sat there in somewhat disappointment based on the lackluster quality of the song (I believe this is a demo as it says version 5 in the title I downloaded), very 80s BTW reject disco track and i expected some next level electronic experimental beats...

Oh well...hopefully the rest of the album is better but I think Gaga had plenty of other songs that would have justified a lead single spot than THIS...

Yeah i don't get why she chose to bring back the 80s sound again.. And the lyrics are so poor too.

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I am very good at telling what songs will flop or not.

I knew Shallow was going to be big the moment I watched ASIB trailer. It just screamed "IM GOING TO BE A HIT" in the chorus. I knew MR would be a sleeper hit. I knew Perfect Illusion would flop.

Oh wow you're a predictor for hits! 

Then tell me how can an ugly bad song like Bad Guy be this successful now that you know so much!?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Blackout19
4 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Sorry.

I've tried to listen to this song many times, even in HQ today. I just forget about it the second it ends. It's not catchy nor memorable. The chorus is very lacking.

Let's not be delusional. This will flop hard if Gaga makes it the lead single. And we know eras are very much based on the lead single choice. I can't remember an era that recovered from a bad lead single release. Look what happened with Lover.

I hope that this leak is a blessing in disguise and Gaga changes her mind. This song just ain't it. It'd be a cute little album track to listen to a few times. But a single that people can hum to in their cars? Probably not happening. It's very forgettable.

True!!

If this is the lead, its the worst of her and one of her worst songs. Fo real

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

You guys never learn, 

"Shallow" is going to be her biggest flop ever you said 

"A Star is Born" is gonna be a big fat cringe flop you said

You guys trully never learn , you are not the GP

Here in France we heard Gaga song every single day and i swear to god France love Gaga like a goddess !!

Now she can realease  "Come to Mama" as a lead single and be number one in my country lmao

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Illundressyou

The situation with the leaks is already bad enough, I'm tired of seeing such negative threads when it's NOT EVEN OFFICIALLY OUT. I get it it's your opinion but ugh. I just don't want her to see people calling it a flop already when she has to deal with leaks :saladga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived