đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love just ain't it

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

FameHookah
23 minutes ago, Didymus said:

100% agreed. I still think there's a possibility that this song was never meant to be a lead and it's just something for Haus Labs :huh: "I will battle for you" is obviously inspired by the Haus Labs campaigns and the chorus sounds like it should be accompanied by visuals, which again, seems perfect for Haus Labs.

This might just be wishful thinking on my part though :toofunny: But yeah, if this is the lead single, that's horrible and a huge letdown. It would mean she's decided to just... not evolve musically whatsoever and release music that would sound average on her own past albums, which she herself stated were more basic than the direction she wants to go in now. Except she's not going there. That's not good.

The only good gaga lead is BR, she (interscope) usually reeases basic leads and THEN she scalps us with the second single, also dont forget the fan faves within her albums.

Poker Face>Just Dance 

Judas> BTW

DWUW>Applause

AYO/MR/JW>PI

ARUTW>Shallow

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, FameHookah said:

The only good gaga lead is BR, she (interscope) usually reeases basic leads and THEN she scalps us with the second single, also dont forget the fan faves within her albums.

Poker Face>Just Dance 

Judas> BTW

DWUW>Applause

AYO/MR/JW>PI

ARUTW>Shallow

Hmm. Nah, I don't agree. Her leads at least always introduced a new sound, vibe, lyrical idea,... it was always exciting and overwhelming even if it wasn't the best track on the album. Even if some second singles were better than the lead, that didn't mean the lead was "basic" as you say.

Plus omg Judas better than BTW? :rip: No.

not Chromatica
2 hours ago, Notget said:

Tbh it's a bit concerning when a Dua Lipa song is better than this. It's not the worst thing ever of course but this is really meh for Gaga.

Sadly what I was thinking too... Well, I wouldn't say it's better, it just has better production. But we'll see...

• Admin locked this topic

Archived