Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You think we’re getting trolled ?

MaMaMarryTheNight

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
10 hours ago, jfkk said:

pop stans do this so much it makes me lol at this pt

i remember being abt to go to college and watching the 07 gimme more performance from britney live on the vma and it was this big hyped thing for her comeback !!! n then as it was going on and wasn't that good and she was a bit out of it the gays were posting on bh forums like "this is a fakeout! once she gets to the breakdown she's going to restart the song and do the REAL performance!" and then after that they're like "it was to trick us and she's going to close the show doing the same performance but good to prove that everyone is quick to judge her!!!!!!!!"

what's weird abt this one tho is stupid love is actually amazing???? so idgi LOOOL

but ya ppl always think everything they don't like is some secret master plan and the thing they actually want will be revealed secretly or smth its ott

Thanks for sharing this piece of stan history, it's literally sending me!!! Absolute clownery, luv!

Idk to me personally it's fine, but it didn't transport me to a dimension of bliss like it did a lot of people. I find the production to be basic in that it lacks detail and nuance. But I don't think I'm allowed to express this sentiment on GGD, so I'll stop here.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StupidLoveBis

Imagine, gaga who Friday tweeted 'You like Stupid Love'? Good, but it's not my new single.
Here is my new song : (song link)

But then again, her team would have had to be smart to do that.
I really wanted to believe that it was a demo like Aura and not the lead single but the fact that the name of the track was added to the site, that the newspapers had the info of the single title and that the music was sent to the radio, there is no doubt: it's the lead single. We've just started the worst beginning of an era , ARTPOP could never. 

Archived