opinion

I was wrong

Shaney

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Optimus said:

I must  agree with your first impression. People's first thoughts seem to be the realest.

I also had no idea the pre-chorus existed which is by far my favorite part. I am shook. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

hey I'm on the team of "The Repenters" too! that's so cool! tomorrow we wear pink!

the first "every nation" leak got me like? what is this mamapapapa triflin' bish all over again?

and now: tenor.gif?itemid=14869075

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I agree with your original opinion. The versesare weak, the prechorus is weak, then when you finally get to the chorus all it is - “I want your stupid love” followed by weak and outdated instrumentation. This cannot be a first single, it just can’t. 

my God Is it that hard for the pop girls to write a good pop song? A good pop song is easy to sing to, has a heavily identified and easy to sing chorus. I forgave her for Applause, I forgave her for Perfect Ilusion. But where is that Gaga they could write amazing pop songs. I would skip this even if it was an album filler. 

elijahfan

We may doubt our faith sometimes, but the LordGa always finds a way back into our Little Monster hearts :pray: Glad you finally saw the light

4 minutes ago, Bae said:

giphy.gif

Call me daddy once again and I'll be forced to ground you, little man :grr:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Bae said:

Two days ago, I posted this:

"I guess i’ll get dragged for stating my opinion in which the OP directly asked for. 

I don’t like it and think it sounds uninspired. Sorta like the cheap music you hear on TV during makeup commercials. Very disappointed in Gaga. I would have never ever thought someone who just massively capitalized off Shallow is basing a comeback around a song like this."

Sisters, I repent. #StupidLove

I freakin' love it! Can't even believe my salty ass had the audacity to roast the leaks. F*UCK. The pre-chorus :giveup: 

YUSSSSS!! :applause:

Let's DANCE, sistah! :excited:

49LR.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RenegAde
2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

I agree with your original opinion. The versesare weak, the prechorus is weak, then when you finally get to the chorus all it is - “I want your stupid love” followed by weak and outdated instrumentation. This cannot be a first single, it just can’t. 

my God Is it that hard for the pop girls to write a good pop song? A good pop song is easy to sing to, has a heavily identified and easy to sing chorus. I forgave her for Applause, I forgave her for Perfect Ilusion. But where is that Gaga they could write amazing pop songs. I would skip this even if it was an album filler. 

Your taste in music is obviously very questionable  :selena:

adamsenigma
21 minutes ago, TioBernie said:

At least someone else likes it..

Most of the fanbase LOVES it honestly. It literally made stan twitter go wild and news outlets praised the song so what a few fvgs have to say about it it's not really important. 

Archived