💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How and when do you think this will be adressed?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

God, I do like the song but this situation is horrible once again, just like Joanne, just like ARTPOP.  The teasing for years by the producers and gaga,  and then everything is coming to bite them in the ash. Is her password 123456 for her music? 

What do you think will happen next?

Spoiler

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE MESSY WITH THIS WOMANS LEAD SINGLES, AND SECOND SINGLES AND EVERYTHING???????? :saladga:

GAGAVENUS

honestly i really think that the leaker is someone on the team who shouldn't be trusted like in this day in age there's no excuse for these types of leaks

Spoiler

BUT THE SONG IS AMAZING AHHH

dynamite

either her team is menacingly rubbing their hands together watching this pan out exactly as they expected

OR

they're all having massive diarrhea and as soon as boby is done on the toilet they'll send out a poop music emergency tweet :neyde:

nenhures

I don't know but they gotta address it soon, right? I don't think the leak will kill the hype (on the contrary, she's trending everywhere!) and people consume music differently nowadays so it's not like it's gonna stop them from listening when it's out. But they can't let this go on for too long cause the longer they wait the messier and less impactful this gets.

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

idk but the locals are gonna get tired fast :awkney:

she better announce something

Locals dont even know where to get it IF they BY CHANCE read about it on twitter or smth

Musery

1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I think it'll be released by Friday. 

Cool. Now all we have to figure out is which friday.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Artists almost never talk about leaks tho

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheElectricChapel

i dont know how she will adress it:wtfga:

6 minutes ago, Red said:

Artists almost never talk about leaks tho

well she cant just ignore this and be like “NEW UNHEARD LEAD SINGLE!” while everyone here knows the lyrics before release:ladyhaha::huntyga:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Just now, TheElectricChapel said:

i dont know how she will adress it:wtfga:

well she cant just ignore this and be like “NEW UNHEARD LEAD SINGLE!” while everyone here knows the lyrics before release:ladyhaha::huntyga:

It's been done before by other artists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The thing is, the only people that know and care about the leak are pop stans, other people are clueless, so it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived