• Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Scheiße*
scheibe means glass plate in German :air: 

I know, I just don’t have german keyboard :p

LilyLark
25 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Inb4 that #18/20 ranked nominee was ARUTW :selena:

It was 2019, not 2020, so people think it was Shawn Mendes as he was the odd one out among Shallow, God's Plan, The Middle, etc. SOTY of the for ARTUW (it's a fantastic song, but had little buzz) just seemed like an attempt to get her to attend in 2020 for the star power and kind of a consolation prize since the ASIB soundtrack got snubbed from the AOTY despite being one of the top selling albums.

But yeah, stan twitter always read to slander other artists and monsters are up to slander Gaga...so already see some people trying to claim that it was Gaga in 2019 despite Shallow being everywhere.

derpmonster
Just now, LilyLark said:

But yeah, stan twitter always read to slander other artists and monsters are up to slander Gaga...so already see some people trying to claim that it was Gaga in 2019 despite Shallow being everywhere.

It's literally impossible for it to have been Shallow considering Shallow won two :rip:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ItWasntLaauv

It makes sense that Björk doesn’t have one, she’s too real, authentic, and talented to play any business mind games with people.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

I know, I just don’t have german keyboard :p

You can always write "scheisse" - better than "scheibe". :D

xoxo Craig
28 minutes ago, Jose P said:

We been knew sis :huntyga:

I’m still not over Shape of You beating Kesha, Gaga, Pink, and Kelly Clarkson at Best Pop VOCAL Performance. A literal travesty of travesties.

Took the words out my mouth :vegas:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, derpmonster said:

You can always write "scheisse" - better than "scheibe". :D

Ugh Idk why but it bugs me when people write Scheibe or ScheiBe :saladga:

End Racism Now

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

not surprised. Any award show is a business.:reductive:

Yeah, all of them are shady. I will say I think the Grammys have major issues and I believe the sexual harassment/rape claims, but some of the claims in the lawsuit seem...well, unbelievable. The believable ones are the ones that are getting all the media attention, tho, and the wacky ones are only on twitter where stans/hardcore music fans dug up the complaint.

derpmonster
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Ugh Idk why but it bugs me when people write Scheibe or ScheiBe :saladga:

yeah I actually know a German guy whose last name is Scheibe. Imagine how confused I was as an English speaker when I didn't know they were different words :saladga:

Luckily now I know :huntyga: On my phone's keyboard (set to English-US), you can long press "s" to see similar characters, including ß :)

messybottom

this entire thing is disgusting... on that note, I hope Gaga doesn’t even show up. She most likely won’t with what she stands for. Especially after the whole sexual assault thing :bradley:

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

It's literally impossible for it to have been Shallow considering Shallow won two :rip:

Exactly, but you know...stan twitter. Always ready to slander, even when it makes no sense. I will say most realize it's probably Shawn Mendes, though, but I've seen some on stan twitter use it to go after various artists—even ones not nominated that year.

gypsy101

lmao what do you mean they’re “fake”

they’re awards given by members of a voting body. they’re as real as any award can be.

Archived