💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The Independent: Gaga Broke The Internet

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

It goes to show how much anticipation there is for new Gaga music

Yeah and that perhaps she has the world in her palm once again.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

The fact that NOTHING has been said with the full song everywhere... I don’t think it’s the lead. I feel like it was a setup lol cause if Stupid Love is the lead and she releases it on Friday...... no one is gonna care

This all sends me back to when Applause leaked and was rush released and media kinda dragged it, we've come a long way

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I feel like Stupid Love is the perfect song to make the transition between her stripped-down eras (Joanne and ASIB) to her return to pop EDM and to get the GP on board. 

it's still so experimental for current pop radio though, don't you think?? but I may be surprised in thinking that - the GP have been all over for at least a year now after her massive pop culture rebirth. IM EXCITED XO

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

it's still so experimental for current pop radio though, don't you think?? but I may be surprised in thinking that - the GP have been all over for at least a year now after her massive pop culture rebirth. IM EXCITED XO

This! Its not generic and its still different to whats out there today, and experimental for pop culture 

End Racism Now

Cloudbusting
36 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"innovative"

"brimming with hooks"

"ARTPOP' era, but taken up a few thousand notches"

Triggered af :diane:

You don't like the song? I thought it was a bop

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

This! Its not generic and its still different to whats out there today, and experimental for pop culture 

Like, I hear constantly that Dua's new songs are apparently majorly 80s-inspired, but this trumps Dua's new songs in that aspect! And then shits all over it :huntyga: This song is a literally explosive throwback to the 80s, whilst still sounding current, but experimental. It's not a safe song at all. However, the songwriting is...well... not her best, nor Gaga-esque, but I DON'T CARE!

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Like, I hear constantly that Dua's new songs are apparently majorly 80s-inspired, but this trumps Dua's new songs in that aspect! And then shits all over it :huntyga: This song is a literally explosive throwback to the 80s, whilst still sounding current, but experimental. It's not a safe song at all. However, the songwriting is...well... not her best, nor Gaga-esque, but I DON'T CARE!

Its a carefree track, its not meant to be analysed heavily interms of lyrical content... the whole song is a bop! :tony:   if Gaga wanted to be safe, she would have released something like Why Do You Do That? 

I agree with everything here!

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

SHE NEEDS TO CAPITALIZE AND RELEASE TONIGHT

RIGHT?! :giveup:

End Racism Now

Gaga Medicine
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

It is one of her best. She is finally letting the instrumental BREATH. Also, the song has a melody with hooks that are catchy for themselves not because they are repetitive like shahashalalalow. A true evolution in my honest opinion. She made a clean bop that it's not even generic. The verses of this song are one of the most catchy things Gaga has ever done in music, it truly sounds like an instant classic to me and I wasn't even hyped for this album.

Jose P

Currently laughing at everyone who said she should’ve released while she was riding her Shallow and Oscars success and that now the hype was dead LMAO :sharon:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Currently laughing at everyone who said she should’ve released while she was riding her Shallow and Oscars success and that now the hype was dead LMAO :sharon:

Clearly not omgggg :bradley:

End Racism Now

If gaga know knows about the leak and of has seen that we love it maybe she will feel a little better about it knowing her fans are loving it

Gaga Medicine
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its a carefree track, its not meant to be analysed heavily interms of lyrical content... the whole song is a bop! :tony:   if Gaga wanted to be safe, she would have released something like Why Do You Do That? 

I agree with everything here!

Songwriting is not just lyrics. It is much more important to have good melody and arrangement. Only in this cult site people care that much about lyrics. I mean, listen to a lot of classic pop and rock songs, a minority of them actually have really meaninful lyrics.

Archived