opinion

Sorry Gaga

ferretti

Featured Posts

TheElectricChapel

isn’t it a demo that leaked? 

from like 1 year ago

if so, maybe some of the snippets we heard could be a part of the new version

but i dont think its the final Stupid Love that leaked, just a final demo, from January 2019 also the geepee doesn’t know

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, this happens every time, i'm not sorry anymore. Other artist manage to hide things till release, but her team somehow is not capable of doing that. 

KingRedd

Well this go round I can’t feel that bad. They held the music for so long and decided to let the ASIB hype die down first. Then the song is leaking and still it’s nothing being said. On top of that, the album track list appears to be leaking and if they would just release small hype information then we wouldn’t be clawing after leaks. Everything is too hush hush and for what? Just for everything to end up leaking. It’s okay to tease a project to appease fans. The song is basically being heard they might as well release it and just go with the flow 

May I Read You? 😎

bluemonkey

I’m not sorry, they obviously put the album on hold so they can push the beauty line out faster so that when the album comes out, they have more **** to sell using the album to draw fans in. I hate that these days albums are treated more of a promotion for other things that actually make money so it puts less emphasis on quality music. 

Glamourpuss

One thing I love about being a Gaga fan is that she creates special moments. There might not have been many during the Joanne era but there were loads during the ASIB era like that whole staged romance. She's so good at building hype and I really want to see what she has planned this time. I'm not listening to the leaks because then I'll be bored of it when she actually comes to release it. 

BetrayedSTAN

You're sorry for what ?

She and her yaaaas man team is the only one responsible for this mess .

Are u  blaming fans for doing what fans do ? U better blame her team or her label for literally doing nothing. :bye:

srslyepic19

I want to agree, but honestly she doesn't seem to care. When it started leaking this weekend, Bloodpop posted a photo of her drinking whisky and watching a fight. 

If she would give us ANY indication of when new music is coming out, the fanbase might be more open to "protecting" the content. All of the random tweets and comments have felt like mocking more than teasing, especially from her producers. 

illySpencer

If some ppl had the song and leaked it, it's because GaGa's team gave them the song, that is was the song leaked. It's their fault. 

somnambulist
16 minutes ago, mxnster said:

Stupid Love is just nothing to me anymore imo. It sounds like Dancing On My Own and while I love it, I feel like I ruined the experience by listening to the snippets. 

I wish I could apologize to her for listening to it.

Lol what? On what planet does it sound like dancing on my own?

RochestrMonstr

Honestly it doesn’t even seem like that bad of a thing. And her team doesn’t seem to think so either.

People are still going to steam the crap out of it when it comes out. There’s a lot of hype. 

16 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

Lol what? On what planet does it sound like dancing on my own?

The beat literally is at the same pace and sounds like Dancing On My Own :lolga:

KURUSHITOVSKA
53 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I haven’t heard any of the leaks apart from that YouTube one that was shared around here months ago, where people believed it to be old. Sad it’s turned out this way, after all this time of waiting. Why now though? I wish that Gaga could of been the one to surprise us, let her release and tell us the way she planned to 

Oh wow you are really the music industry saviour, don't make all of us look that bad

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived