💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's Babylon?

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

I can't seem to understand what's going on currently with that title. Fill me in.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

According to Wikipedia: "Babylon was a key kingdom in ancient Mesopotamia from the 18th to 6th centuries BC. The name-giving capital city was built on the Euphrates river and divided in equal parts along its left and right banks, with steep embankments to contain the river's seasonal floods. Babylon was originally a small Akkadian town dating from the period of the Akkadian Empire c. 2300 BC."

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Apparently it's the song that Gaga's team been using in the commercials. The title came from the guy who leaked the new snippets on reddit.

its an ancient capital that goes back like 2000 years before jesus and major political center, where it was said to have a lot of beautiful gardens,  scholars and other types of things related to beauty and knowledge.

at least in my mind its what i recall :laughga: 

babylon_logo1.png

The shitty translator that everyone used from mid-90's to mid-00' and it somehow gave everyone malwares and viruses :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RudraCNG

It's the title of the game Gaga is gonna play after Bayonetta. It's from the Bayonetta creators (for real)

It was a kingdom in what is now modern day Iraq. I think there is still ruins and a city where Babylon was exactly located in modern day Iraq. They were very advanced and had some beautiful wonders like one of the ancient seven wonders of the world (they had the "Hanging Gardens" i think). 

On this website though I've heard it be used as a song title for Gag I think? Which confused me too.

It means gaga is Satan's wife, the Bible talks a lot about babylon and how it'll be destroyed by Jesus our savior. :pray:

UWontUseMyMind

In the Christian religion the king of Babylon, Nimrod or Nemrod, rebelled to God and started to build the Tower of Babel in order to go up, beyond god itself. God punished the king and his people by forcing them to speak a different language for each person so they couldn’t understand each other. Story short, at the end they all ended up in hell:huntyga:

15 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

There's also a story called the ***** of babylon :poot:

Don't know what it's about tho 

EDIT: ***** = hoe :poot:

Not a story. The Wh0re of Babylon is an apocalypse bringer from the book of Revelations in Christian Mythology.

She wears scarlet, violet, and gold, carries a cup dripping with the filth of man. She rides a beast with seven heads, upon which sits 10 horns (or crowns). Her full title is:"MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH".

He other title is Mother Harlot.

Sepsami
11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Not a story. The Wh0re of Babylon is an apocalypse bringer from the book of Revelations in Christian Mythology.

She wears scarlet, violet, and gold, carries a cup dripping with the filth of man. She rides a beast with seven heads, upon which sits 10 horns (or crowns). Her full title is:"MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH".

He other title is Mother Harlot.

That's a concept I could get behind for LG6 :lolly:

Archived