Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary Clinton REFUSES to say she will endorse Bernie if he wins primary

Featured Posts

HorusRa2

So, yes, Hillary Clinton has come out of her quiet retirement from politics to attack Bernie Sanders personally, his supporters and his campaign. She makes the false claim that nobody likes Bernie (even though morning consult finds he is the most popular senator in the country). She does not immediately say she will support or endorse Bernie even if he wins the nomination. So, I submit this question to you all, especially you vote blue no matter who people, when are you going to condemn Hillary Clinton for being the divisive politician that she is and when are you going to apologize Bernie supporters over the past 4 years of bullying them for not voting for Hillary Clinton? This is gas-lighting pure and simple. The concept of Unity ONLY applies to progressives and Bernie supporters and is never reciprocated by the Clinton and Obama people. It is unfair and it is preposterous. Everybody should be demanding Hillary Clinton to retract both of these statements but especially the statement about not endorsing or campaigning for Bernie. That's not what we've been told by Neera Tanden, Tom Perez and the rest of the DNC as well as its allies that the Democratic Party is about. 

• Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince

Democrats only demand unity when it benefits mainstream Democrats. 

Just listen to her dismissive tone. This is what they really think of progressive candidates. 

Don’t worry though. She may be right about many things regarding the election but this is the same woman who lost to Donald Trump. It’s humiliating. And she lost because her campaign thought they had it in the bag. Nearly everyone did. Hopefully the nominee doesn’t make that same mistake this time and gives it all they’ve got. 

• Like 22
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 15

Mister G
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Democrats only demand unity when it benefits mainstream Democrats. 

Just listen to her dismissive tone. This is what they really think of progressive candidates. 

Don’t worry though. She may be right about many things regarding the election but this is the same woman who lost to Donald Trump. It’s humiliating. And she lost because her campaign thought they had it in the bag. Nearly everyone did. Hopefully the nominee doesn’t make that same mistake this time and gives it all they’ve got. 

Amen hunni.

Her campaign also focused too much on “here are the reasons to vote for me and they’re all because I’m not Donald Trump.” Her team had no real vision laid out for what to do with the future of the country—I mean she even referenced that in her book. Honestly, it’s best if she just kept quiet because now people are going to think she’s coming from a bad place of hostility and bitterness for losing in 2016.

Edited by MrG1087
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Buddy

So much for Vote Blue No Matter who.

"Nobody likes him"

EOz-lLjUwAA3QYY?format=png&name=small

OK, queen of warmongers.

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 12

PoshLife

Bernie Bros: I voted for Jill Stein because Bernie didn't win the primary.

Also Bernie Bros: How could Hillary be so petty :omg: 

Let's face it, it's no love lost. Bernie's most toxic supporters spent an entire year attacking Hillary for everything they could think of and more. They bought into all of the right-wing talking points about her - lock, stock, and barrel. They even protested all day, every day at the convention, embarrassing our party for all to see at the start of the general election. And now they're doing the same thing again, this time to Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren, threatening to take their toys and go home if a less extremely liberal candidate gets the nomination. Their sophomoric, "my way or the highway" approach to politics has completely alienated them from the rest of the electorate and is exactly why people like Hillary Clinton are uninterested in playing nice with Bernie and the dude-bros that made 2016 such an absolute nightmare of an election cycle.

And by the way, she's right about Bernie: he has accomplished precious little over an entire lifetime of being in office.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 2

Azor Ahai

But media told Bernie's fans they should all support Clinton. Too bad she wouldn't do the same.

• Like 4

HorusRa2
Just now, PoshLife said:

Let's face it, it's no love lost. Bernie's most toxic supporters spent an entire year attacking Hillary for everything they could think of and more. They bought into all of the right-wing talking points about her - lock, stock, and barrel. They even protested all day, every day at the convention, embarrassing our party for all to see at the start of the general election. And now they're doing the same thing again, this time to Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren, threatening to take their toys and go home if a less extremely liberal candidate gets the nomination. Their sophomoric, "my way or the highway" approach to politics has completely alienated them from the rest of the electorate and is exactly why people like Hillary Clinton are uninterested in playing nice with Bernie and the dude-bros that made 2016 such an absolute nightmare of an election cycle.

And by the way, she's right about Bernie: he has accomplished precious little over an entire lifetime of being in office.

I disagree with everything you just posted but that's not the point. The point is that the people who I call the vote blue no matter who cult have been bullying bernie supporters for the same behavior hillary clinton is exhibiting here. It is a double standard to condemn us and not condemn her and I think there needs to be some accountability taken by either hillary clinton or the vote blue no matter who crowd on this issue. I'm not arguing about her other claims other than she's wrong about nobody liking him and her behavior is hypocritical and not deserving of a free pass because she was attacked. If she was a "real" democrat, she would say she would vote for the democratic nominee or so I've been told by the vote blue no matter who people. Full stop. end of story. There's not a debate to be had. So either, vote blue no matter who is a purity test in that every democratic, even bernie sanders, gets a vote OR it is a tool to try to get people to vote for democrats because that's what people wanted. If it's the first, then hillary clinton deserves the condemnation. If it is the second she also deserves condemnation because the second means vote blue no matter who is just a vote shaming tactic. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

PoshLife

Horus, you forgot the best part of her quote, which I dare you to add to the OP:

"I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," she continued.

"And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him

Truer words were never spoken. I notice Bernie Bros like to call Elizabeth Warren a "lying wench" ( @Buddy) and Hillary Clinton a "petty snake" ( @Bio). Words we know are reserved for women. Will the Bernie Bros own up to the sexism that is so rampant in their community? Or will they tacitly endorse it through their refusal to disavow it?

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

kyanewest

The Clinton, Obama clan is vile, always said it

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah it is different. Bernie said vote for Hillary. What some of his fans did is irrelevant.

Now Hilary says I wont support him so she's basically telling her supporters to do the same...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Gagaloo92
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Lmaooo you do realize that more Bernie primary voters in 2016 went on to vote for Hillary that year, than did Hillary primary voters in 2008 who went on to vote for Obama in 2008??

So much for this "Bernie Bros will only vote for Bernie" argument that is completely fabricated and pushed by elitists like you. 

Bernie voters want nothing more than Trump out of office, and their numbers in support of Hillary in 2016 are proof enough that they will back a candidate other than him. 

Maybe you should go worry about the Buttigieg supporters, who are saying they're more likely to vote for Trump in 2020 if he isn't the nominee. 

Bernie supporters are the least likely to vote for Trump of all the candidate. 

So try again Miss Thang! We all know the truth that this "we need to be unified" is only used against progressives. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

Buddy
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Horus, you forgot the best part of her quote, which I dare you to add to the OP:

"I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," she continued.

"And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479097-clinton-weighs-in-on-sanders-nobody-likes-him-nobody-wants-to-work-with-him

Truer words were never spoken. I notice Bernie Bros like to call Elizabeth Warren a "lying wench" ( @Buddy) and Hillary Clinton a "petty snake" ( @Bio). Words we know are reserved for women. Will the Bernie Bros own up to the sexism that is so rampant in their community? Or will they tacitly endorse it through their refusal to disavow it?

I voted for Hillary in 2016 BECAUSE I wanted to make history with our first woman president.

If Liz and Hillary were men I'd say the same thing.

I've criticized Obama with some pretty harsh words for stepping in and doing the same.

Edited by Buddy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince

The way these people lump all Sanders  supporters as “Bernie Bros” 

I hope you realize you’re actually alienating POC, women, and working class people with this rhetoric. Thank God no candidate has done that this cycle like your FAILED candidate Hillary Clinton did. 

Even Joe Biden who’s said many dumb things hasn’t resorted to that because his campaign learned from Hillary’s 2016 failure. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Arturo

I supported her in the primary against Sanders. This kind of rhetoric from her is disappointing and reeks of bitterness.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2