💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NRJ France confirms February 7 release

Spock

Featured Posts

But the song is already leaking in HQ, gags release it early or it will already leak!!!!

I am tinder

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the radio impact date was feb 7th and release is this friday, that's why dua moved her single release a week later

chromaticka
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

They know nothing lol

Gaga doesn't even know what NRJ is … Remember last November when she accepted her NRJ Award by saying something like "Thank you, I love you, I have to go on stage bye" lmaoooo

didnt gaga perform just another day there?? ummm

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Is this true or just another clever, creative little monster trolls? :huntyga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Just now, notsoratedr said:

didnt gaga perform just another day there?? ummm

She did, and also Million Reasons (and Eh, Eh ?) but let's not pretend that she remembers about it :ladyhaha:

Stanley Digaga

They know nothing more than we do, i'm pretty sure their main source of information about Lady Gaga is this site :ladyhaha:

Leoj305

You guys even iheart radio announced something is happening February. If this was bull her team would have taken it down. This has to be a controlled leak. 

HauntingHollow
3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

You guys even iheart radio announced something is happening February. If this was bull her team would have taken it down. This has to be a controlled leak. 

but why would they leak it two weeks before, would make sense to leak it few days before not weeks 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I get that tea from the Sun or GGD admin (:rip:) is unreliable

but the song is leaking in HQ just as her website is being updated for the release, coupled with that PR article on Billboard just the other day, the iHeart Radio confirmation, GMA and now NRJ. It can't be a coincidence 

also GMA, NRJ etc aren't random pop twitter account managed by some gay. they're media institutions that vet this sort of thing

who will love me when the night is over

Archived