Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Should i log off

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

I mean , feb 7th is probably going to be a very dark day on this site and I'm wondering if i should  just log off now and avoid the pending meltdowns that will come after feb 7 comes and goes   and gaga drops nothing 

its going to be so painful to watch  cuz i warned yall

herassisfamous
10 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I mean , feb 7th is probably going to be a very dark day on this site and I'm wondering if i should  just log off now and avoid the pending meltdowns that will come after feb 7 comes and goes   and gaga drops nothing 

its going to be so painful to watch  cuz i warned yall

Girl things are just starting to get really interesting. I mean we had threads about if water is bad for us and s***t two months ago. Now we got a song leaking every moment and a possible title for LG6. Don’t go we’re so close! And worst comes to worst, there’s gonna be a huge meltdown on the 7th, the biggest since that cryptic photoshoot with eli and that’s gonna be fuuuuun

All we need is love

gagaschickens

I mean the website will probably go dark on that day anyways, because traffic. Or maybe because Admin won't be able to handle it and take it down for the day, if he can do that.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

RenegAde
Just now, herassisfamous said:

Girl things are just starting to get really interesting. I mean we had threads about if water is bad for us and s***t two months ago. Now we got a song leaking every moment and a possible title for LG6. Don’t go we’re so close! And worst comes to worst, there’s gonna be a huge meltdown on the 7th, the biggest since that cryptic photoshoot with eli

Its the meltdown im avoiding,  i know people are going to tear her apart on here  come feb 7 and i wont be able to stand it cuz non of this is her fault. 

We create rumors and believe them and when they turn out false we blame her 

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

I mean the website will probably go dark on that day anyways, because traffic. Or maybe because Admin won't be able to handle it and take it down for the day, if he can do that.

Best case scenario:vegas:

gagaschickens
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Best case scenario:vegas:

Let's be realistic, that's probably what will happen. In the very unlikely scenario the lead single drops February 7th, the website will 100% go dark. But even if it doesn't, the website will go down anyways because of the high amounts of traffic on the forums. The server won't be able to comprehend it.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

28 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Its the meltdown im avoiding,  i know people are going to tear her apart on here  come feb 7 and i wont be able to stand it cuz non of this is her fault. 

We create rumors and believe them and when they turn out false we blame her 

I don't expect new music by Feb. 7th because neither Gaga nor her team have confirmed that.

Allegedly they told GGD that the rumour around the 7th is NOT TRUE anyway, so anyone who looks forward for new music soon is really just setting themselves up.

I'm not gonna lie, I do give Gaga a side-eye though because she sees that everyone is hyped about new music and she still seems to wait. I hope what Mr. S. on Atrl said is true, that new music should come by Q2.

Archived