💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Two new songs registered

corvus albus

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, herassisfamous said:

Omg so she’s doing rap music now. Okay I’m handing my monster card to a depressed Billie Eilish stan millenial, I’m out girlies it’s been real.. :bye:

:ladyhaha:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's most intriguing about this thread is how Gaga fans are so close minded to other genres of music even though they stan Gaga....:selena: This always makes me laugh so hard lol.

JohnnyVersace
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

What's most intriguing about this thread is how Gaga fans are so close minded to other genres of music even though they stan Gaga....:selena: This always makes me laugh so hard lol.

Esp. when she's done EDM, folk, jazz, ballads, rock, and even some rap in the past. And with the intense love ARTPOP gets on here and through the fanbase (which features tons of different sounds and genres) it's just...mind-boggling. 

gypsy101

toby gad has written literally 4 successful songs his whole career (if i were a boy, big girls don’t cry, year without rain and all of me by john legend) so that’s not really a great sign

3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Esp. when she's done EDM, folk, jazz, ballads, rock, and even some rap in the past. And with the intense love ARTPOP gets on here and through the fanbase (which features tons of different sounds and genres) it's just...mind-boggling. 

As we've seen this fan base seems to favor one VERY SPECIFIC part of her discography or "sound" but I don't want to start a mess so I'll stay quiet lol. 

JazzGa

She doesn't usually register with GEMA... the timing works out perfectly for generating some LG6 hype, but maybe those songs are for someone else's album...  

Hopefully the two songs actually get released and they don't end up double scrapped by both artists like Partynauseous and B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe :cryga:

Edit: Now that I think about it, Partynauseous might actually fit into LG6's sound and message quite perfectly, it might be a great time to consider re-releasing it on the album :music:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
7 hours ago, S0436 said:

N-Dubz disbanded in 2011 and there have been no word of a reunion.  

So it's probably a sample from N-Dubz. What are their biggest hits? 

JazzGa
10 hours ago, Didymus said:

All of N-Dubz is credited :wtf: The lame hip hop trio she was in. They haven't made music since 2010 so that's why I'm pretty sure this is either fake or this is some old ass song that's only now getting registered for some reason.

That, or she's taking one of their old songs and redoing it.

I think they're probably sampling an N-Dubz track. They probably sample the hook, or maybe just a catchy sound effect

8 hours ago, gagzus said:

This could mean one of two things; when she said in that Nikkie video about doing all sorts of music, it could mean she has a song with Ty Dolla $ign on his new album. 

Or, they sampled her and therefore she has to be credited for it. Like when that girl samples Alejandro and it got registered on her BMI.

Let's not forget that there have been solid rumors about collaborations on two songs with a Hindi pop singer-songwriter since the fall (but they are seemed unfinished).

This b itch is gonna give me a heart attack before she announces something :saladga: this is worst than the last 4 years without music

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

phantasmas
8 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Living For Love is ok and he worked on that. B!tch I'm Madonna is not though. The album is a 2/100 at most :diane:

S.E.X. and Holy Water are where its at 

Spoiler

BUY REBEL HEART ON ITUNES :ally:

phantasmas
9 hours ago, soularpower said:

I agree, a lot of his songs are absolute boos. LG6 is coming for us all 😭

have u heard his songs w/ Brodinski? absolute bangers! ive always hoped for a Brodisnki produced Gaga track but Ty as writer will do 

sillynate

If they sampled a Gaga song it would have every writer for that song listed, no? Unless it’s sampling one of the songs she wrote by herself. I really think she wrote a song with Gad and Ty tho. Like that’s the most likely

Archived