Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Top 5 songs in South Korea

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

That's just according to Naver music. IN MY OPINION, this is better than the USA top 5 right now. 

is this this week's top 5? I am shocked zico is top 5? also Mamamoo?! I know they are popping off lately but did not think they were this big? I am a bit confusion by how Korean charts work in general. It seems like they have 5 charts but then some Kpop fans tell me some charts are irrelevant and then i check wikipedia and it shows a #1 song that sold a lot of and some fans say that is fake or the sales dont indicate actual popularity with the GP etc...it is so confusion :bradley: 

moonboywow
Just now, dit said:

is this this week's top 5? I am shocked zico is top 5? also Mamamoo?! I know they are popping off lately but did not think they were this big? I am a bit confusion by how Korean charts work in general. It seems like they have 5 charts but then some Kpop fans tell me some charts are irrelevant and then i check wikipedia and it shows a #1 song that sold a lot of and some fans say that is fake or the sales dont indicate actual popularity with the GP etc...it is so confusion :bradley: 

These are just the top 5 on naver as I said. 

Archived