đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 needs songs like these

dit

Featured Posts

I just heard this song again and I feel like Gaga's would sound amazing in this type of sound. It is also a bit of a throwback mixed with modern type of osund that I think would match the vibe she may be going for with LG6. :giveup: 

What do you think?

Bonus: This song too sounds good and spac-ish but retro

I wouldn't mind it. I would love for Gaga to go in a chill-dance-pop-slightly indietronica direction, but I think we're about to get some bangers after hearing the leak.

2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Exactly. This would be a 90s dance music revival done right. 

@Bae

right?! it just fits the space ish / video game / retro vibe I think she is going for. Plus both songs are so smooth and sexy. Actually that entire album these songs are in is pretty awesome imo. 

also slay at me being your 1st react point thing Cookie Tookie lol! :sis:

Cookie Tookie
3 minutes ago, dit said:

right?! it just fits the space ish / video game / retro vibe I think she is going for. Plus both songs are so smooth and sexy. Actually that entire album these songs are in is pretty awesome imo. 

also slay at me being your 1st react point thing lol! :sis:

Smooth, sexy, and it has a mature sound, which I love. That’s what I need from Gaga. Not a 2012 rehash, with paint by numbers melodies, like what we’ve heard snippets of recently. 

4 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Exactly. This would be a 90s dance music revival done right. 

Hey Cookie!!

1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Smooth, sexy, and it has a mature sound, which I love. That’s what I need from Gaga. Not a 2012 rehash, with paint by the dots melodies, like what we’ve heard snippets of recently. 

I'm not a fan of the snippet we heard BUT I would not mind an explosive lead single like that I guess. Just as long as we have very different sounding songs on the album. If the whole album is in the vein of that song though then I'd be disappointed but if it is just for one song I do not mind especially since many fans seem to really enjoy it and I dont want to rain on their parade tbh. We will just have to wait for the album to find something we enjoy right? :hug: 

8 minutes ago, dit said:

@Bae

also slay at me being your 1st react point thing Cookie Tookie lol! :sis:

Maybe you'd like these songs.

Sorry, i have to spam Magdalena Bay, i'm obsessed and they have no exposure :rip:

i just would love to hear Gaga go in a direction like this, musically and visually. like that fun, sexy, nerdy, alternate reality, video game vibe.

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

Maybe you'd like these songs.

Sorry, i have to spam Magdalena Bay, i'm obsessed and they have no exposure :rip:

i just would love to hear Gaga go in a direction like this, musically and visually. like that sexy, nerdy, alternate reality, video game vibe.

OMG thank you so so so much for sharing this :air: I think I am in love with this sound this girl has. I needed a new artist to look into lately seeing as I'm getting bored with my oldies and this sound is perfect. Also the first song reminds me of "Lonely In Gorgeous" by TommyFebruary6 (a song I have been obsessed with for AGES)

4 minutes ago, dit said:

OMG thank you so so so much for sharing this :air: I think I am in love with this sound this girl has. I needed a new artist to look into lately seeing as I'm getting bored with my oldies and this sound is perfect. Also the first song reminds me of "Lonely In Gorgeous" by TommyFebruary6 (a song I have been obsessed with for AGES)

first of all love that song.

second, check Mag Bay out! They have a ton of music videos and are like... freakishly good for how unknown they are.

no songs like these : 

Spoiler

:trollga:

Spoiler

at least a concept album with long interludes experimental modular

Spoiler

the expectation train... :bradley:

hello hello baby.

Archived