Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden leads new Iowa poll. Bernie in 4th place

Featured Posts

HorusRa2

I do think it's important to note that this was the same pollster that had Bernie in single digits before his heart attack and when everyone said that Bernie should drop out. It's no coincidence to me to see him in 4th in a poll like that.

The poll has a 4.4 margin of error and did not disclose age, income, race or gender breakdown. 

Sorry but no.  

(also important to show the change from poll to poll and important to point out also that you can hardly compare one poll from 1 pollster to that of another as the methodologies, weighting, sample size, margin of error, land line vs cell, ratio of age groups vary). You can make an argument by analyzing the aggregate of polls (which I provided). Moral of the story is that Biden has a lead among aggregate of polls by 2.7%. The race is going to be close. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/ia/iowa_democratic_presidential_caucus-6731.html

Bonus point: Don't underestimate Bernie in caucuses. In 2016, as an example, he over-performed his polling by 4 pts and over performed in like every caucus thereafter. If the trend were consistent election over election, you could make an argument that Bernie would still win albeit narrowly if the election were today. 

Edited by HorusRa2
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Lilmonzter

If Biden wins expect another trump2.0:toofunny:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO

Your hatred for politicians who wanna help make this country a better home for its citizens is honestly very bizarre with a dash of hilarity, with a touch of sadness :kiss:

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Florin
7 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I do think it's important to note that this was the same pollster that had Bernie in single digits before his heart attack and when everyone said that Bernie should drop out. It's no coincidence to me to see him in 4th in a poll like that.

It's important to mention that their last poll was from September. I think that's the position where you could find Bernie in most polls then. 

• Sad 1

PoshLife

@ALGAYDO @Buddy

I won't even quote your shameful posts because they don't deserve to be repeated... Florin just posted a poll without any commentary and you both make these kinds of ad hominem attacks... this is why so many people hate the Bernie Bros, they're a rabid group who says terrible things about anyone who dares to disagree with them. Truly the Little Monsters of politics. You all give your candidate a bad name. The other leftists on GGD should disavow your comments immediately or else we can assume they agree with them.

Your time would be better spent trying to get your candidate out of the teens, than insulting others. Because while you're all trending things like #CNNIsTrash and calling Senator Warren a "lying snake," the moderate candidates are out on the ground winning over more and more voters. Priorities!

Edited by PoshLife
creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Buddy
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@ALGAYDO @Buddy

I won't even quote your shameful posts because they don't deserve to be repeated... Florin just posted a poll without any commentary and you both make these kinds of ad hominem attacks... this is why so many people hate the Bernie Bros, they're a rabid group who says terrible things about anyone who dares to disagree with them. Truly the Little Monsters of politics. You all give your candidate a bad name. The other leftists on GGD should disavow your shameless attacks immediately or else we can assume they agree with it.

Your time would be better spent trying to get your candidate out of the teens, than insulting others. Because while you're all trending things like #CNNIsTrash and calling Senator Warren a "lying snake," the moderate candidates are out on the ground winning over more and more voters. Priorities!

You guys LOVE playing the victim, oh my God :toofunny:

Bernie has 1000s of people on the ground. We can't call CNN out for their bias smears and be on the ground at the same time? That's a bunch of bull.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

Bae

Sanders for the win!

Biden and Warren are going down.

Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Chickens in Malibu

The media's defamation war and the woman card payed off :bradley:

We're doomed for another establishment candidate

You bitches should stay home and let Trump win.

Let democrats learn that "moderates" and "safe" choices don't win presidencies anymore.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5