celeb

P!nk's "Letter To Self"

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

And lucky for her, she has built her brand to be one that isn't dependent on her looks. 

So as long as she can keep any insecurities at bay, she's golden. 

2 hours ago, liquidsunshine said:

Ok boomer? 

Tell me, are you just getting by by by by BY WhEERe THERE IS DESIRE

BlingNotTheMusic

Some people are so caught off guard by P!nk's confidence, all they know to do is criticize her because they can't relate :vegas:

liquidsunshine
18 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Some people are so caught off guard by P!nk's confidence, all they know to do is criticize her because they can't relate :vegas:

Confident people don’t broadcast how much confidence they are to the world lmao 

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Confident people don’t broadcast how much confidence they are to the world lmao 

Clearly :vegas:

SchwineLove
6 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

She will be feeling the pressures as an ageing woman with a spotlight constantly on her. 

Just don't let it trigger you. I'm going to try Botox soon and it doesn't bother me that she's chosen not to do it. 

It's aimed at herself but she's sharing it to let people know her thought process the same as when people say "note to self" and it's just a cute little reminder for themselves that people can find relatable. I think it's really not meant to be taken so seriously. She's only talking about herself and her own choices and hasn't criticised anybody else's faces or their choices. 

then people can read it therefore can disagree with her wordings. I am actually kinda off with her words, like, no need to mention others who choose to do something to their face. It's their choices so P!nk wording's seems like a "holier than thou" attitude.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

then people can read it therefore can disagree with her wordings. I am actually kinda off with her words, like, no need to mention others who choose to do something to their face. It's their choices so P!nk wording's seems like a "holier than thou" attitude.

I replied to the person who said she was dictating. She wasn't dictating anything.

I personally don't see what she said as holier than thou. :shrug:

Don't pretend that if Gaga had been the one to say it, that you wouldn't be saying Yaaaas!! 

Not gonna lie...I REALLY respect that. Especially for someone in the entertainment business. You got ppl in their teens getting surgery and botox now. It is ridiculous. That said I dont think it is ok to pass judgement on those who get it or to act like you are above them for not getting it BUT i dont think that was her intention so I'm just happy she spoke her truth and shared her message. 

not Chromatica
32 minutes ago, dit said:

Not gonna lie...I REALLY respect that. Especially for someone in the entertainment business. You got ppl in their teens getting surgery and botox now. It is ridiculous. That said I dont think it is ok to pass judgement on those who get it or to act like you are above them for not getting it BUT i dont think that was her intention so I'm just happy she spoke her truth and shared her message. 

This.

MailkethesYwa

i thought she was sending a real letter to her self but it was just her giving notes about herself

Meikla

Archived