đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk's "Letter To Self"

COOOK

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She isn't. It's a letter to herself. She's letting everybody know that she's choosing to age naturally.

She could just do that and not make it like she is the superior one for not putting botox on

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica
Just now, Red said:

And you think she posted that just for fun and not to criticize people? lol

I don't think she posted it for fun, but I do think she wanted to vocalize her own experience with ageing.

TheElectricChapel
1 hour ago, highlyreductive said:

Gaga after reading this

HYM4mlyK_o.jpg

I- :air:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

I'm happy for ha loving herself ofc but I'm also like lol bc imagine someone did this about.. never dying their hair, "I want my kids to see the grey" like ok lol kewl

SchwineLove
53 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She isn't. It's a letter to herself. She's letting everybody know that she's choosing to age naturally.

A letter to herself posted in public is no longer for herself only

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, Red said:

She could just do that and not make it like she is the superior one for not putting botox on

She will be feeling the pressures as an ageing woman with a spotlight constantly on her. 

Just don't let it trigger you. I'm going to try Botox soon and it doesn't bother me that she's chosen not to do it. 

2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

A letter to herself posted in public is no longer for herself only

It's aimed at herself but she's sharing it to let people know her thought process the same as when people say "note to self" and it's just a cute little reminder for themselves that people can find relatable. I think it's really not meant to be taken so seriously. She's only talking about herself and her own choices and hasn't criticised anybody else's faces or their choices. 

OMonster

Really great to see. 

There's no shame in cosmetic alteration, but there's definitely strength and peace in accepting yourself as you are. 

It's so easier said than done, though - especially for someone in the public eye, I would imagine. 

subtext / fantasy

Gagaloo911

We love an honest person who's true to herself, unapologetic, and gets the drama queens coming out of the woods pounding their drums for some reactions and validation :golfclap:

Stay true queen. 

And keep that second best voice in the industry strong! 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Red said:

why is botox the hill you're dying on today? :laughga: 

letsgetdirrty
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

I love Pink, but that's a bit weird. My guess is she's had a bit too much wine and just went went on a twitter tear. We've all been there. 

OT: She has the second best voice in pop after our queen, IMHO.

Xtina is a better vocalist than Pink so that is false 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Archived