Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

MANiCURE stems

Featured Posts

Lighter

It doesn’t seem to appear on Gagamediaarchives.

Hasn’t it leaked yet?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100

No :bradley:

I know some people have that and I think some have ARTPOP (song) stems and Sexxx Dreams stems. Hopefully they leak someday but there are still things from The Fame which haven't leaked which will be 12 years soon

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

Didn't new vocals leak a week before or so? :oprah:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uwu

well he will have to wait:coffee:

NEW GAGA LEEK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=emb_logo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lighter
13 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Didn't new vocals leak a week before or so? :oprah:

Yes but he won’t give it 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lighter
14 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

No :bradley:

I know some people have that and I think some have ARTPOP (song) stems and Sexxx Dreams stems. Hopefully they leak someday but there are still things from The Fame which haven't leaked which will be 12 years soon

I’d also die for Aura stems

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

I’d also die for Aura stems

yes they would be amazing!

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KEVIN STEVE

The MANiCURE stems did leak, I listened to them like a week ago, and I'm 99% sure I found them on GagaMediaArchives, so I'm surprised by your post...

The Aura stems won't ever leak though, since most of the instrumental was created by an underground group and sold to Gaga as a whole track, probably not patern by patern

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lighter
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The MANiCURE stems did leak, I listened to them like a week ago, and I'm 99% sure I found them on GagaMediaArchives, so I'm surprised by your post...

The Aura stems won't ever leak though, since most of the instrumental was created by an underground group and sold to Gaga as a whole track, probably not patern by patern

No it didn’t this is their stems section

https://gagamediaarchives.com/category/audio/stems

it’s not there

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...