• Last Reply
messybottom

1. Poker Face

2. Telephone

3. Edge of Glory

4. Venus

5. Million Reasons

6. Always Remember Us This Way (wanted time include this classic) :ally:

The Fame - The Fame, because I am like the only person who thinks it’s the best song on the album and I think it would have introduced her much differently. 

The Fame Monster - this should not be changed but Dance in the Dark should have been the next single. 

Born This Way - Schieße because I think it captures the essence of what the album was about - sound and message. 

ARTPOP - AURA - the leaked version, this song is perfect. 

Joanne - Diamond Heart because I think it is one of her best songs and would have been a less divisive choice. 

March34th

The Fame: Summerboy

The Fame Monster: Telephone

Born This Way: Marry The Night

ARTPOP: G.U.Y.

Cheek To Cheek: It Don't Mean a Thing

Joanne: A-YO

ASIB: Look What I Found

Gagaloo911

Tbh I don't think I'd change any of them. They all fit and are good for being leads. 

7 hours ago, cjdamien said:

The Fame - The Fame, because I am like the only person who thinks it’s the best song on the album and I think it would have introduced her much differently. 

The Fame Monster - this should not be changed but Dance in the Dark should have been the next single. 

Born This Way - Schieße because I think it captures the essence of what the album was about - sound and message. 

ARTPOP - AURA - the leaked version, this song is perfect. 

Joanne - Diamond Heart because I think it is one of her best songs and would have been a less divisive choice. 

Thank you for recognizing The Fame! It seems like most people on here forgot about or just ignore that song. Meanwhile, it's one of the best songs on The Fame, and I really think it would have been a hit if it was released as a single.

1 hour ago, Kevbev said:

Thank you for recognizing The Fame! It seems like most people on here forgot about or just ignore that song. Meanwhile, it's one of the best songs on The Fame, and I really think it would have been a hit if it was released as a single.

It’s not just me!!!! It’s seriously my fave from that album. 

Archived