Which Lead Had You More Hyped?

ThisGuyTony

Which Lead Had You More Hyped?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lead Had You More Hyped?

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Thread title. :huntyga:

I’m getting hyped for Stupid Love since hearing the snippet and all the rumors.

I don’t know if it’s gonna beat the Born This Way hype I had tho. :excited2:

Born This Way. 

Applause was great too, but was obviously hindered by all the road stuff, and the backlash, etc. 

Perfect Illusion is was only mildly hyped for some reason. Probably because the album was hyped as something completely different and then PI came out and I was like "huh?"

I'm more hyped this time around, but not as much as the old days. Only because this time around, I sort of get the vibes that she's no longer that invested in her music, idk. 

TioBernie

I was so hyped for Perfect Illusion. I even got high waiting for it because I wanted to have the best moment of my life. I will never forget that night.

malazam
17 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Applause was insane and unforgettable

And then DWUW a moment in history

another shot before we kiss the other side

Judas Society

I was more hyped by BTW mainly because of the Grammy performance which became iconic for all the right reasons.

Applause was hyped af because she was teasing so much on twitter, revealing the single artwork etc. I was up midnight (I live in Asia) when it premiered on Ryan Seacrest's radio channel.

I wasn't so hyped by PI mainly because after the ARTPOP era mess and with C2C, I wasn't so sure what we were getting with her tshirt and short jeans vibe, but it was fun.

Now I'm just refusing to get hyped and refusing to listen to the leak because of ARTPOP disappointments even after Gaga performed some songs live at the iTunes Festival and they were almost reworked when the album came out so it doesn't sound as clean or effective as some pop songs should be. It sounded complicated but we know that it's because she was in a very complicated mental health at that time.

So yea, until Gaga releases it herself, I won't be listening to any leaks.

misunderstood

BTW, I just remember seeing the single cover and being so excited, especially since it was the title song I was super hyped

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bad Kids

bad romance when the demo leaked 2 weeks before the actual song.. listening to the actual one on that day of premiere was so awesome, because of how different they sound

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived