💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Cancels Another Madame X Show

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

Ma'am needs to take a break and just cancel all her remaining tour dates. She's been in a lot of pain lately. Her fans would understand.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Her routines are strenuous. And should not be done for people her age. This is another case when you really want to do something but your body can’t anymore. Your body don’t lie, man!

Hope she feels better and do new concept for her tours that doesn’t weigh her body down.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

On the plus side, if she and everyone else keeps cancelling, people won't talk as much **** about Gaga doing it. đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™‚ïž

Lextyr97

I kinda wish Madonna did stadiums so she could do less shows and spread them out far and between. She needs to start accommodating her age. That’s not a jab at her. I just think since she’s over 60, she needs to tour less intensely 

ThatAsianGuy
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I know you are joking but Madonna has an incredible array of ballads to choose from. 

She knows who to write an amazing ballad. 12 years into her career she put out a great hits ballads album. 

Some artists have like three good ballads in like 12 years. 

And who's that artist?:ally:

This isn't really a time for jokes she's literally putting her health at risk continuing the way she is. I know she lives by the "age doesn't define you" philosophy but she needs to listen to her body. I hope she gets the time to heal that she needs. 

GRIMEZSZ

That  theater miniresidency tour was always a bad idea for someone of her age, she's an absolutely good performer but she's 60 now for a complex dance routine, just look Cher she's touring, her dance is minimal but it's a great show. 

Bradley
13 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I know you are joking but Madonna has an incredible array of ballads to choose from. 

She knows who to write an amazing ballad. 12 years into her career she put out a great hits ballads album. 

Some artists have like three good ballads in like 12 years. 

Without detracting credibility from Madonna's ability to write ballads, which she undoubtedly has, the OP is talking about delivering live vocals, not writing good ballads.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Without detracting credibility from Madonna's ability to write ballads, which she undoubtedly has, the OP is talking about delivering live vocals, not writing good ballads.

Her vocals are fine. I've been to four concerts. No one is saying they are as good as Gaga's. At least I would never say that. But she knows how's to put on a show and entertain and honestly it can be done without heavy dancing. 

My point is she needs to start listening to her body. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GAGAVAGINA

She is 62 years old.. I find amazing that she still want tour dance and sing.. And I understand that her body is too much stressed..

GAGAVAGINA
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Her routines are strenuous. And should not be done for people her age. This is another case when you really want to do something but your body can’t anymore. Your body don’t lie, man!

Hope she feels better and do new concept for her tours that doesn’t weigh her body down.

This.. I ve seen  Madonna three times and none can compete with her shows.. They are so perfect.. 

The reputation tour is the only tour by a today popstar that could compete with a Madonna tour even though Taylor can t dance

On 1/20/2020 at 5:13 AM, nefasto said:

That  theater miniresidency tour was always a bad idea for someone of her age, she's an absolutely good performer but she's 60 now for a complex dance routine, just look Cher she's touring, her dance is minimal but it's a great show. 

Cher is 73 though.. and Cher is an actually talented singer. 

21 hours ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

This.. I ve seen  Madonna three times and none can compete with her shows.. They are so perfect.. 

The reputation tour is the only tour by a today popstar that could compete with a Madonna tour even though Taylor can t dance

Hello Gaga's shows? Cher's Farewell Tour? Beyonce's I am... world tour?

I'm sorry but if you consider sitting through half of a lip-sync show so good that "nobody can compete with them", i'm afraid you don't get out and see many shows.

Didymus
On 1/20/2020 at 5:02 AM, Runway said:

After all the buffoonery her fans pulled sjjhasskdhhds :rip: 

What does that have to do with anything though? Everyone cancels shows because they're sick. Everyone. The only reason Madge stans laughed at Gaga breaking her hip is because that was exactly what LMs were joking would happen to Madonna 'cause she was such an "old hag" :madge: How do you people not get that? It had nothing to do with "omg Madonna never cancels a show, she's the best!!!".

Archived