💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Stupid Love is dated'

OMonster

Featured Posts

I just wish nothing had leaked so people wouldn’t start spreading their negativity about the song before it comes out... im afraid Gaga or Gaga’s team will see this and delay it even more or make a last minute messy change

the song is great, Gaga managed to

-make it sound like a GAGA song

-satisfy fans (at least the majority)

-and and the same time make it radio friendly

she just found the perfect balance

#StopTheDramaStartTheMusic

#BuyApplauseOnItunes

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Did u just write an entire essay on literally 3 pieces of snippets in awful quality of a song which is allegedly the lead single of Gaga's new upcoming album? 

ASIB soundtrack was trendy, fresh with gaga's unique touch. Stupid Love is generic and dated, just accept and deal with this.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

ASIB soundtrack was trendy, fresh with gaga's unique touch. Stupid Love is generic and dated, just accept and deal with this.

That's your opinion. Have your opinion and stop trying to force it upon others who clearly like the song. It makes you look like a jerk. 

8 minutes ago, Doot said:

That's your opinion. Have your opinion and stop trying to force it upon others who clearly like the song. It makes you look like a jerk. 

Yeah, I'm clearly forcing everyone to think that her new lead song is dated. I was answering the thread. The song is dated because of it's production, not because the style or genre.

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Just now, Goddess said:

Yeah, I'm clearly forcing everyone to think that her new lead song is dated. I was answering the thread. The song is dated because of it's production, not because the style or genre.

Like I said. No one needs to accept anything. You are more than welcome to share your opinion of the potato quality 45 second snippet of a song that may or may not be new or even on an album. 

But implying that others need to accept YOUR opinion of a song, is rude. 

7 minutes ago, Doot said:

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Like I said. No one needs to accept anything. You are more than welcome to share your opinion of the potato quality 45 second snippet of a song that may or may not be new or even on an album. 

But implying that others need to accept YOUR opinion of a song, is rude. 

Meanwhile, you have spent the last few days repeatedly calling other users here unintelligent and insulting their vocabulary for not sharing your opinion of a song:

Fans are entitled to think Stupid Love sounds dates. Fans are entitled to think it's a bop. Both are valid opinions. Thinking you are more intelligent than a fan who thinks Stupid Love sounds dated? That is rude and jerky.

DpHitch1992
12 hours ago, shoful said:

I haven’t heard the full leak but literally this sounds nothing like a BTW outtake. Her vocals ARE BLATANTLY from how she sings now. Its almost embarrassing that her diehard fans can’t tell that cause she sounds nothing like she did in 2011. Second, the production literally is miles different from anything BTW related. This is like a pop/80s/disco fusion. She’s taking those previous sounds and twisting them into a modern sound. I believe this song will succeed and most of you will sit there stunned (once again) For how unknowledgeable  you are of supposedly your favorite singer 

This needs to be a thread!🙌

RadioIsOurs

I think sometimes she oversings a bit, like too much belting. It's great that she can show off her vocal chops but sometimes it can be overwhelming for listeners, like in Perfect Illusion. I'd prefer if she shows off more of her dynamic range.

AdmistTheLight

Yawn, haven't we have this conversation a thousand times already?

Save your energy bashing her for when the song actually comes out in HQ :triggered:

Liberaté mi amor

fede ARTPOP

Some people talking as if the “song” leaked in full and making such judgements when all we got is a 47secs potato clip. :vegas:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

skedaddleBItCh
54 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Gaga has never been pretty current tbh. She likes to sound a little bit futuristic.

:stalkga:

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Luna Lovegood
19 hours ago, Jester said:

It sounds lazy and mediocre. Both the lyrics and melody/production.

Just because you're a Gaga stan doesn't mean you have to like it and defend it lol

Even worse, I think we are all so thirsty for new music that we are replaying the snippet over and over again desperately trying to enjoy it as much as possible and then when someone else hates it, we act shook and start defending haha

The fact is that songs like this have not been getting popular in recent years, so yeah you could say it sounds dated as well

Shallow sounds NOTHING like any popular songs atm yet it managed to capture the audience and is very popular. So what’s up?

luna’s advocate

Archived