Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga giving us the middle finger?

David Ward

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth

She's with a group of friends. One of her friends is taking a photo of her, and she's giving him the middle finger, playfully, that's just it :laughga:

I really doubt this is about the leak, specially if it's an old ass BTW song, she probably doesn't give a sh*t :ladyhaha:

Now, off topic, but what's the deal with that stupid fight they're watching? 🤔 I saw tons of people posting about it yesterday. Who are those guys, and why is that particular fight so relevant? 🤔

I have no idea who they are, but I kinda liked the tattoed guy's u know what 🤔 I'll send him nudes 🤔 

Spoiler

:sis:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

WORLDofGAGA

That video made me lol :lmao:

Makes me wonder though why she hasn’t said anything or rushed released it like she did with applause. I also find it strange, the only leak I’ve heard has and still is on YouTube for 2 months? Hence why I thought it was an old song. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

voidfigure
7 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

That video made me lol :lmao:

Makes me wonder though why she hasn’t said anything or rushed released it like she did with applause. I also find it strange, the only leak I’ve heard has and still is on YouTube for 2 months? Hence why I thought it was an old song. 

That's probably a demo, all the new snippets were taken down

Scarlet Bitch

i hope so cuz we deserve it :oops:

yall hawkers are only complaining about her, it's so toxic i just hate this fandom sometimes :interestinga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

xoxo Craig
29 minutes ago, Ivy said:

No, she's holding a glass it's just a little hard to see 

Yeah that too but its almost like she is giving the finger too

End Racism Now

Infinity Wave

Yes and we don't care since we've been asking for anything even just news for 2 years and she just gave us a make up palette :kara:

This time I really think she got what she deserved, aka we've been finally served and we won. 

With all the others leaks I defended her, she didn't deserve to be disrespected as an artist. But this time, oh it feels great to finally hear something after the hiatus. Wheter Gaga wants that or not. 

If she released music more often that wouldn't have happened, but you know, she gotta wait... 

Yet we won this time :pawsup:

ISSA BOP

Colourful

Archived