153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still think it's from LG6?

• Yes obviously I cannot lose hope!
    • Nah it's old
    • I'm applying my clown makeup now like the fool I am

Featured Posts

MessyTop
31 minutes ago, Gianlucq said:

Gaganow and other reliable sources confirmed the song was old , but it’s been actually reworked . Infact the part that leaked months ago is different from the leak we have now. That leak was the older song not reworked , so they didn’t delete it from YouTube/twitter etc . The new one has been taken down everywhere because it’s actually the new version/reworked . So let’s hope she releases it soon . And btw the ATRL insider confirmed the song he heard is stupid love so probably it’s the lead . 

We need receipts bKKb-uloJ0T8HOOA4cxJ3rFBrUP4qeQKwbhjI-Go

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Even if it has been reworked, the idea of Gaga using a song from 9 years ago seems so unlike her. Unless it's reworked into something that's extremely well done and will be an absolute waste if it were not used, I'm pretty sure Gaga has more than enough new material to make a whole full-length album if she wanted.

I dk, I'll just wait until the full song is out (if it's meant to be released) before giving my opinion. If it's absolutely wonderful then I guess the fact of it being originally written in 2011 won't matter that much.

ShayCristoforo
5 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Her vocals sound very recent, I still think it's from LG6

This. Also why would they be scurrying to remove all content from the web, if it was just some random unimportant recording? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• 1 month later...
Miracle
On 1/19/2020 at 9:01 AM, Helxig said:

I knew I'd heard (part of) this snippet before (Because I listened to it 100 times trying to get the lyrics) so I did some digging today and found some past threads about it...

So first of all this is the original snippet we got last year, the one I remember:

So I did some digging and found this thread asking about it :

Where people are saying the leaker said it's from BTW era.

And then I Googled those lyrics and found my own comment :ladyhaha:   in the original thread about it!

And if you go to the original thread everyone is saying they think it's from BTW/ARTPOP era...

So why now is everyone hype that it's the LG6 leak? :ohwell:     Because of some people dancing in a football field?

We already heard some of the snippet back in April/May last year and dismissed it, but it's leaking in longer form now. So the song has at least been around since then.

I personally don't think it's an LG6 song... I think the leaker is just letting it out now that there is buzz around LG6, to troll us and maybe sell it to the highest bidder?

It still could be real!... Maybe it was a demo back then and she's finished it now... Or maybe it's just a really old demo that's been around for a long time and the leaker has found a moment of opportunity? Either way... we got a trending topic on Twitter :laughga: 

This didn't age well

Archived