💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Is Leaking Stupid Love?

mamo

Featured Posts

Ok monsters,

It's not the first time Gaga's work has leaked. The leaking of 'Stupid Love' has me questioning though who is leaking her work all over online in the first place? Yes, people are leaking her work on different social media platforms but it has to filter down to one person right?  Could it be someone on Gaga's team or maybe someone at a radio station that she's possibly sent the song out to? Could it be a hacker? or maybe a far-fetched take but could it possibly be Gaga herself? (It's happened before). It doesn't seem right as Gaga herself hasn't said a word about the upcoming release of new music and it's upsetting that this is the way we're experiencing new music.

FYI: if you're a fan and you're still spreading links around, question yourself what your exact intention is. I don't know if you remember but in the Five Foot Two documentary, we got a glimpse as to how Gaga felt about her work leaking online whilst she was at the medical clinic treating her fibromyalgia during the Joanne era. If you're a loyal fan, I ask you perhaps to go watch it again and gain some respect/empathy for the artist and their work. 

Thanks mamo xoxo 

Edit: at the same time though I'm not sure how I feel, how are artists like BeyoncÊ and Taylor Swift etc not having they work leaked before release? It's frustrating because it feels like we can never get a perfect era without some messy start. Gaga is more than capable of pulling a surprise release but somehow her work always ends up in the wrong hands. 

F*CK POP MUSIC THIS IS ARTPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Borisapillar
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Idk but they better stop and I will NOT be listening

Calm down Hermione

GypsyVida
Just now, Borisapillar said:

Calm down Hermione

I am calm. Just irked that her song leaked that's all 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Some badkid.mp3 leaked it, idk. It's still on YouTube so I guess UMG gave up lol

The whole thing???

BYE

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga has leaked her own songs before like Aura and Brooklyn Nights, pretty sure it's her this time too. 

My guess would be a hacker. The one dude on ATRL who has it lives in Eastern Europe, so I highly doubt he has industry connections, lol. 

15 seconds of the chorus leaked on YouTube a couple of months ago, so someone has had it since at least then.

TheRealJT

I feel like Gaga’s dancers and some people on her promotions staff got the final copy of it earlier this week. Monday was around the time the first atrl person said they heard the whole song.  One of those atrl people started sharing the snippets on Snapchat. And then finally someone screen recorded the Snapchat and shared it with the world.

LilyLark

Lana had some of her music leak too with Norman F*cking Rockwell, and she's also with Interscope. It's the fault of the thieves, but I feel like Interscope  needs to improve their security and how/when they give music out to radio stations, etc.

2School4Cool

I have no idea, but regardless I’d rather not listen. If Gaga wanted us to hear it right now she would have already put it out, and I want my first listen to be truly authentic. It’s so exhilarating to listen to a new single right when it drops, I don’t want to already have a guess as to what to expect. Even if this is all untrue and the song isn’t actually coming soon (or maybe Stupid Love won’t be released at all), I’d personally rather wait and have my first taste of LG6 be on lead single release day. 

See The Best In Everyone

Lion Heart

ladygaga07.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I don’t know but if you find out let me know cuz I need someone to help get back my Facebook account.

Archived