64 members have voted

1. 1. What is Stupid Love?

• LG6 Lead Single
    • LG6 Song But Not Lead Single
    • LG6 Demo (scrapped from LG6)
    • Unreleased Older Song Not Part Of LG6

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's definitely part of LG6, otherwise it wouldn't have been taken out everywhere. If this was just another scrapped song, or an unreleased track from years ago, Gaga's team wouldn't go through the effort of trying to take it down.

I do think that this is the lead, and tbh I couldn't be more excited! It sounds really good! I'm excited to hear it in HQ though. Maybe her and her team will fast track this release? :sweat:

This makes no sense 

Every unreleased track gets taken down, unused or used song, old or new, because there are copyright rules and laws 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I’m Twitter NOT Interscope. How will I know which option to choose? :laughga:

Just guess, it's gonna be okay, dadadodo

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Reality
17 minutes ago, Enzo said:

This makes no sense 

Every unreleased track gets taken down, unused or used song, old or new, because there are copyright rules and laws 

Then why aren’t all of her unreleased songs or scrapped songs taken down? 

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Then why aren’t all of her unreleased songs or scrapped songs taken down? 

Which ones? From where? There are songs that are not available online, and others that are 

For example, in Youtube, there are unreleased songs available like Reloaded, Retro Physical, etc, most of them were leaked a lot of time ago, but there are other songs not available, for example Trigger, Panty Party, Stupid Love, all taken down at the time of their leaking 

Don't know how it works but it doesn't mean anything, perhaps they can't do much about the older songs because they are widespread already, but they can do something with newly leaked songs and retain them from spreading 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TropicOfCANCER

What I wanna know is, what exactly is”stupid love”...I hope the lyrics explain what makes it stupid 

Reality
11 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Which ones? From where? There are songs that are not available online, and others that are 

For example, in Youtube, there are unreleased songs available like Reloaded, Retro Physical, etc, most of them were leaked a lot of time ago, but there are other songs not available, for example Trigger, Panty Party, Stupid Love, all taken down at the time of their leaking 

Don't know how it works but it doesn't mean anything, perhaps they can't do much about the older songs because they are widespread already, but they can do something with newly leaked songs and retain them from spreading 

Well even if they are old songs, wouldn’t it still make sense for them to try and stop them when they were first being spread around? 

Plus, I do believe that this is at least a prominent song on LG6 because it’s not like this is the first time we’ve heard of “Stupid Love” being a song that Gaga has been working on. This, along with that pumpkin photo and the fact that months ago snippets were also being taken down by the label that were also because of a song called “Stupid Love” makes me believe this is all real, and that SL is probably the lead.

🃏🖤👹

March34th

everyone saying it's an old song doesn't know Gaga well enough. Her voice has changed significantly since even the Joanne era. This sounds like it was ASIB or LG6 era. I hope it's on LG6 because it ****in SLAPPSSSS and i wouldn't mind it being the lead

Archived